Reviews for It's What Day?
AryaMetru chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
“Turaga Matau, what’s Toa Lewa doing in there?” he asked innocently. The matoran was young and stared up at the elder with huge, bright emerald eyes. Said Turaga suddenly spit out the juice he had been drinking and proceeded to choke.

The matoran blinked cutely, head tilted slightly, a cuteness that could almost rival that of Lewa’s . . .almost. “Turaga?”

Matau hurriedly regained his composure and cleared his throat, not really sure what to say and yet not wanting to just tell the kid to run off and play. “Well, uh, you see little one, Toa Lewa is, uh . . .” he trailed off, still unsure, but a moment of brilliance soon struck him. “He’s playing a game. Yes, that’s it, playing a game.” He smiled gently.

“Really? Can I play it too? Show me how to play, yes?”

The Elder could’ve sworn his heartlight went out. “N—no! That is uh, it’s a game only Toa and matoran, that have seen many more years than you, can play.” is what he came up with.

The matoran was saddened by this, but quickly perked back up. “I can play when I’m older then?” he asked, eyes shining with hope.

*cough snort gasp*

that is so stupid yet hilarouisly funny!
The Mythological Pen Name chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
I liked it is was really good. I have a story kinda like this comming out soon, read it!
Magdalan-Saiyan-Toa chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
(smiles) I'm not the biggest fan of yaoi, but I like the way you write it, it's much better than some others I've read before. And as long as it's still April, any day is April Fool's Day! This is the only month my dad and I can get away with 'harmless' pranks, so don't think that it's ever too late to write an April Fool's Day Fic in April (don't try writing one in May though, my cousin did and... let's just say it wans't pretty in the end).
Tahu777 chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Hehe... You rule girl! But I pefer to see Pohatu with Kopaka, Onua or Taka... still, I loved it! _
hitokiri youkai chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
You updated! YAY! It was really and Lewa are the Kings of Fool's Day!