Reviews for First Impressions
BlackRoseFire chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Damn... That was very deep. I agree with you, though I believe that Roxas and Axel were lovers (if they could feel any way).
Hrist chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
*sniff* Poor Axel... ;_; Really good job!
AstonishedOwl chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
really well written!

axel is really, supremely, uber-ly in character!

i love how you described xemnas's talking. along with yen-sid, only he could make me start to doze off.

i didn't think it was possible, but you made me love axel even more! horay!
koolkame chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while, but this story demands commetary and I must comply. Your characterization was scary good (and with only one Got It Memorized, too!) I really liked Axels views on Xemnas. Just all around great. Once again you impress, Rem.
PattyBones chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Another good short story. I just finished KH2 and this makes perfect sense to me. As usual you do a wonderful job of getting into characters minds and hearts!
Iris Omega chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Wow, Rem-chan...that was awesome. I love Axel so much. You did an amazing job of keeping him in-character. It was great.

"Go an-nd retreive oo-our newest mee-em-ber…Xemnas’ exact words. And pace. I swear, someone is pressing the slow-mo button on his remote and not letting up."

*rofl* I laughed SO hard when I read that. It's so true. XD

I also love how you stuck "Got it memorized?" in there. I love that. D

Anyways. There isn't much I can say. It was amazing. Definitely going on my Favorites list. *nod*
levisrictusias chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Delightful read. Good job on the giving us insight behind Axel's mind. I wish I could do that just as well. D: Very good.
runtus maximus chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
(speechless) a;sleirjwewzeoerijawerweopru awtrq23loirgSdf

Now that I've gotten that out of my system for the most part, you did a wonderful job. Seriously. O.O
fivestarsellout chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
That was... awesome. Beautiful. Thank you.
Ko-chan to Ya-chan chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
I absolutely loved it. That was probably my favorite scene between Roxas and Axel. It was just so touching, ya know? Poor Axel.

BTW, I just posted a little diddy from Roxas' pov about his encounters with Axel in Twilight Town. Please check it out if you have the time. I think it'd be a nice follow-up to this piece. It's called Twilight .

Anyway, great job with this. Short but sweet.
MidnightWhisper7 chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Wow, this was really amazing. You characterized Axel so well I can almost believe he actually wrote this! I love these kind of introspective pieces, and I'm really interested in the Organization and Nobodies. This really fits how I think Axel felt about Roxas. Great job. You write with real talent.
waangfire chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Wow... excellent characterization, as usual. I think two of my favorite aspects of your writing style is this and your well-above-par 'description abilities', and the former is definitely put on display in this fic! You've flawlessly recreated all aspects of Axel's character: both his constant use of sarcasm and his catchphrases are executed without him coming off as annoying (dare I say you've done a better job at it than even Axel's voice actor), and his random jabs at various members of the rest of the Organization is pretty much right on target (my favorite was his remarks on Xemnas). Reading this brought to mind Axel's final moments in KHII: Lighthearted at first and sarcastic as always, then it spirals down further, and further, until finally all you're left with is the man for what...for who he really is.

All in all, a great read. Keep up the good work.
Phoenixfire1389 chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Wow. That was probably the most convincing story from Axel's perspective I've ever read. Excellent story! I especially liked the last line...
YinYangDarkLight chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Wow, I heard Axel in that story. It was like he was sitting next to me telling it with his hands moving and eyes rolling. A little depressed laugh here, a little eyebrow raise there. A little sarcasm everywhere. That's a great writer there. To be able to make it so I 'hear' and 'see' the story rather than read it. And you are a great writer Rem-san. Keep up the good work.

-Yinnie

P.S. So... anything for yet?
FallenStarAngel chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
That last line really got to me. It's so sad, but in the end, that's exactly how Axel is, so that was a perfect way to end it.

The scenes of Roxas and Axel's friendship were one of my favorite parts of the game. (not to mention they're my favorite characters, too _) So I love this.

How you write emotions is just amazing. I could feel and connect with your story, without even trying. You're a wonderful author.