Reviews for The Power of Harry Potter
MidnightHalcyon chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Very nice.
Ong-no-otaku chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Oh My Gosh. Evil Cuddy, I love it. The manipulations she shows in the series are only a fraction of her genius. And the Harry Potter references are well thought out. Foreman really needs to get over himself and Cuddy is the person to do it. Great Job!
sandstar08 chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
woot! i've seen many instances of house characters being stuck into the potter relationships, but i have to say that this is my favorite.

and the last bit of dialogue: becuase ginny ends up with harry.

oh! i loved that line!
Elinix chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
I didnt just enjoy this, i loved it! Awsome! The comparations with the Harry Potter characters was great, although I would say like cuddy, you have given this way too much thought! great job, nice ending line. (Making Cuddy Voldemort was just genius!)
Tears of Melpomene chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
yaay, she's back! i thought you had like died, or something. Anyway, you mentioned storms, but i was wondering. . .are you going to do the sequel for conflict? Because personally, i liked the whole chase/foreman thing way better than chase/cameron. anyway, i liked this story too. it was foreman centered, but still had chase stuff in it. good work!-tears
XXSmiley chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
I loved this fiction. I tried doing a Harry Potter/House, and almost got stoned...

So cheers to your job well done!
QT Roo chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
I happen to like the idea of Cuddy/Foreman. This is probably one of 4-5 Cuddy/Foreman fics that I know exist, and there is a significant lack of them. I am the only person on the entire planet who has never fallen into the whole Harry Potter thing, so I didn't necessarily get all of your references, but nicely done!:)
Ijemanja chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
So cute! And then it was this line at the end that really sold it for me:

'He had been wrong, she was not Ginny, or Minerva, she was Voldemort. She sank her fangs into him and gave him her own dark mark so he would be her minion. He would learn to come to her for guidance, not House. He would learn to work within the rules. He would learn to get respect and give it. Before long, she would have him on his knees worshipping her.'

Nice work, thanks so much for writing it for me!
chicating chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Liked it...chewing ice? Often a sign of anemia. Dr. Cuddy should have her iron checked.
Nikelodean chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Wow! That was impressive. I never really found Cuddy/Foreman to be a realistic pairing until now. Great job!
Etoro chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Ok I REALLY don't like Foreman/Cuddy, but I thought this was really well writen! I thought it was VERY in character for Cuddy, with the whole 'playing her game' thingy. It was very cute with the Harry Potter similarities (House would DEFFENTLY be Sirius and Wilson Lupin) and I loved in the end how you compared Cuddy to He Who Must Not Be Named. (lol) Very funny. All in all good job, try writing another oneshot, 'cuz your awsome!

~~soccerchick13~~
moo333 chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
hey,

I absolutely DESPISE this pairing...but I really liked how you got them to analyze everyone and pair them with a Harry Potter character...reminds me of what me and my friends do fairly often...i thought your story was okay.

.~moo~.