Reviews for His Fault
kagomeLove2 chapter 3 . 6/25
Kakashi is such a depraved perv here lol. So is Genma.

Right Now Kakashi is sure not in love with Sakura. He just want to bang her.
Shelbabaaay chapter 1 . 5/29
This was so cute omg
yourstrulyali chapter 11 . 5/19
Gosh! I love it! Thanks for writing this.
yourstrulyali chapter 5 . 5/19
I swear I love how tortured kakashi is in this story!
Venelina chapter 1 . 12/14/2020
idk but Genma mixed in with Kakasaku is always a fucking treat
Anon chapter 1 . 11/18/2020
oh my aaaaaaah! I just finished reading this fic and I... god this is my favorite Kakasaku fic in life, it kinda makes me want to be Sakura. Jesus, thankyou for this, your writing is so good I just couldn't stop. I'm glad I found this by accident while looking for kakashi hot fanart lol. Destiny has weird ways indeed... anyways thankyou. I love this
Yvonne Eturma chapter 1 . 11/12/2020
So i was thinking when will sakura stop crying
Guest chapter 11 . 9/30/2020
Gosh what a classic
dominiquehao13 chapter 7 . 11/20/2019
I feel like I've seen this in a Filipino movie. What Kakashi said I mean.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/7/2019
Really cute!
Lili chapter 11 . 3/7/2019
It was a really good story
Lili chapter 9 . 3/7/2019
I just love this ending, I can totally picture it, her walking through the door and all of their faces
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 11 . 1/26/2019
This fic was so cute! I really loved the interplay between the characters :) Great job!
Maria.k.b.k chapter 5 . 12/30/2018
Oooh thats a cool twist, with Sakura over hearing thanks to the mics, not the stereotypical ”accidently overheard and they didn’t know I was there” thing that happens alot. It really makes it a lot more realistic.
Salofody chapter 11 . 11/16/2018
Really enjoyed this story between Kakashi and Sakura. Your writing is very good and you captured many of the characters personalityof course with some tweeks. You really made me feel the tension, sadness, longing and fluff. The interactions were great and I especially enjoyed Genma's friendship with Kakashi. Plenty of laughs too. Keep up the good work!