Reviews for His Fault
Mikitsu Silverquick chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Oh, this is just PURE awesome-ness!
Autumn's Wind chapter 11 . 6/23/2008
Very amusing:D

I really love your stories..this one too;)
mintxrain chapter 11 . 6/16/2008
This deserves more reviews.
Alsteaksauce chapter 11 . 6/12/2008
aw I loved this! Its soo cute! I liked how Genma played a part in it. lol great story!
Sasuke Uchiha's Partner chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
...Wow good work!...
zeLda1771 chapter 11 . 5/5/2008
This story made me laugh and cry! Thanks for such a nice fic!
Strawberrylover chapter 11 . 4/14/2008
This was adorable! I haven't laughed like that in a while! YOu seriously have to love Genma, "Lie. Lie your ass off my friend." LMAO it's friggin hilarious because I said that to my guy friend who was in trouble with my best friend. It was quite entertaining, he has a bad habit of "-that's what she said" ending line. Hence when my best friend told him not to say it around him... naturally, me being the evil friend, got him to slip "that what she said" right in my best friend's face...

this is how it went:

"Dude, I honestly don't know what to do with it. It just seems too hard to put in-"

"-That's what she said."

"Kailani Agami Naganishi! did I just hear you?" (murderious intent basically palpable)

"Lie my friend, lie your friggin ass off before it turns into mush."

a moment of silence and then the chase began. let poor Kai's soul rest in peace... because he was a great source of entertainment! :D

Anywho, this chapter brought up that memory instantly. and I laughed my head off all over again, just as hard. hehehee

Great job!

~Strawberrylover
lina chapter 11 . 4/9/2008
loved Loved LOVED YOUR STORY. GREAT JOBB :].
cutecrazyice chapter 11 . 3/29/2008
Love it! Pure romance and smut all in one-and that's a good thing! Hehehe...Kakashi is such a pervert...but then, he wouldn't be Kakashi if he wasn't, right?

Hot story! :)
M chapter 6 . 3/16/2008
Really well-written. The description of how Sakura feels is very accurate and one can feel pretty identified with it.
Violetphantasy chapter 11 . 3/8/2008
Sappy, indeed. But, hey, that's a good thing. ] Great fanfic.
Violetphantasy chapter 8 . 3/8/2008
I'm loving this fanfic so far. I haven't been much of KakaSaku fan, but I'm easily swayed, especially by a good fanfic. x]

And on a random note, who knew Ino could be so philosophical?
Sasuke Uchiha's Partner chapter 6 . 3/6/2008
Hell Yeah The first five chapters are my favorites this on addin' to it
Sasuke Uchiha's Partner chapter 7 . 3/6/2008
I'm still reading this story but so far i love it.
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Excellent and very funny story. I really like when Sakura starts using the imaginary 'book' to make her point to him at the end of the story!

D