Reviews for Harry Potter: Enigma at Work
Pathseekerme chapter 15 . 3/5/2013
This is good! I love your writing and your story! Please write more because I can't wait to see Cutler get his butt handed back to him in a basket! And that nurse really needs to look at Harry's scar... do they know about horcruxes?Please write more (practically begging here...)
Wolfe7 chapter 15 . 1/22/2013
Really liked the idea's you've incorporated into the fic. HP's character, especially has been awesome. If you ever pick up this fic again, let it be known that my thanks shall reside in your bank account. If they had a monetary equivalent, that is.

Disc - Attribute any confusion above to HP's crazy narrative. Can't even think straight anymore...
Lord of the Disc chapter 15 . 9/19/2010
I really enjoyed this story. I'm sad to see it abandoned.
aka.thenewguy chapter 2 . 2/10/2010
"They appeared an instant later in the middle of a rather large, yet empty, room. It was in fact probably both the largest and most empty room Harry had ever been in, let alone seen. The largeness of the room was amplified by the emptiness of it, making it seem even larger than it actually was. To Harry, who had lived in a cupboard for 10 years of his life, it seemed even larger still. Yet, despite the utter hugeness of the room, it was rather boring, being empty and all."

That has got to be the most humorous paragraph I have ever seen. :)
kelwin chapter 5 . 11/25/2009
hi great fic i like the idea of harry being an unspeakable. i like all the other chars.
Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 15 . 6/15/2009

Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 11 . 6/15/2009

Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 12 . 6/15/2009

Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 7 . 6/14/2009

Stunna21 chapter 15 . 6/12/2009
good story so update soon and keep writing its great.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 15 . 5/2/2009
A rather humorous and enjoyable story. Thanks for sharing your work!
Draeconin chapter 13 . 9/10/2008
Mr. Pibb… for some reason, that name sounded vaguely familiar

That name would only be vaguely familiar to most *Americans* (and older ones, at that)! That Harry had heard it at some point is something of a miracle.

And considering that each Galleon is worth approximately nine dollars (that year), that's a lot of money that's being thrown around in that invoice.

I think I'm going to have to look more closely at the authors of your newspaper articles. Stu Pedman (Stupid man)? lol

Calvin Hobbes - Great comic strip. :)

I'm going to mention this just the once, and then never again: you need to find someone to help you with punctuation. It's abysmal. Good story, but a beta wouldn't have gone amiss.
Draeconin chapter 11 . 9/10/2008
Harry had a lot of trouble deciphering whatever language the man was spewing from his mouth

Ah... I don't think so. While Harry mightn't speak that way himself (and I have problems with the way you're having him speak - very American), he would have been exposed to dialects from all walks of life both at his primary school and at Hogwarts. And considering that the Sorting Hat considered Harry for Ravenclaw (after Slytherin and Gryffindor, but still considered),'dumbing' Harry down doesn't seem to me to be a good move.

Other than a characterisation or two, I am enjoying the story so far.
Draeconin chapter 10 . 9/10/2008
I see no reason why a story can't have humour in it. I add it to my stories all the time. I can't write comedy to save my hide, but slipping in a bit of humour? Like leavening does for bread, a bit of humour makes a story more palatable. In my not-so-humble opinion, anyway. :)
Yaraslava Rada chapter 15 . 7/6/2008
This story is great. I can't wait to see what happens next. Update again soon please!