Reviews for A Day at the Park
Draco Leo chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
This story is AMAZING! All of it was awesome, I can't pick a piece to comment on!
I have to say I was honestly confused at the beginning, but I've never read anything from you before, and I'm sure I'll get used to it -
Again, great work! I loved every second of reading this!
Rebel S2 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
This was...amazing. Really. I'm speechless.

I don't know where all the magic stuff came from but I sorta like the difference in their personalities, especially Sonic's. Really cool!
astroshadow chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
the proper term for twins who are not identical is fraternal
Cruxis' Kingdom Heart Cherubim chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
OMG... That's all I really can say. But, where the HELL did the idea for this come up! I mean seriously! This is got to be the most original Sonic story I've seen! Great job! I was laughing all the way through the chapter!
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
So...What's wrong with them. Why is SONIC the bad one? I love how you have them arguing so much they broke the magic barrier, lol! What happened with Knuckles and Tails? I love that you made Amy not real!

Great story, but still some questions unanswered, obviously. Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Oh. My. God. This. was. HILARIOUS! I was laughing almost the entire time. You have grate skill and grate imagery, I could almost see it playing out in my head! Good job :)(Thumbs up)
hedgiehedgie chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
This... Woah, this is so epic that there are no words for it! Congrats on writing a brilliant fanfic, if this were a published novel I'd buy it! (even if it cost like 50 bucks XD)
TheBeautifulChaos chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Ahhh *wipes tear* this is priceless! I've read some of your other stories (such as "Raisins" and "In Thirteens"), and this one was just as awesome! I love that Sonic is a grumpy old jerk, Shadow is happy and care-free (rolling through a daisy field? xD ), Tails is an oblivious, spoiled brat, and Knuckles just tries to keep from going insane. And I love every second.

Why did you post it as one document, though? It feels like it should be a chapter story...but whatever! It doesn't matter, because either way, I love it! :3
seantriana chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
What was the game they're playing? And what language are they actually speaking here? Sound like numbers, but I totally can't recognize them... clues? *scratch head*

"I still don't think that this is a good idea."

"You can't back out now. Om." He let a single metallic marble fall from between his fingers onto the finely carved board.

Sonic sucked air forcefully between his teeth. "Ooh. You wanna play rough, eh? Shin." The blue hedgehog dropped two marbles from his hands.

"I see you haven't lost your flare. Zan." Two more marbles fell.

"Darn right. Krath." Two fell from his gloved hands.

"Don't be too hasty now. Thadae." Yet another two.

"Feh. Sorra." Three found resting places on the board.

"You take pleasure in making me use force, I know it. Zomm." Five rained downward.

"Heh. Making you make dumb decisions out of haste is what I do best. Gorae." Four new recruits followed their brethren onto the battle field.

"I'm not as feeble-minded as you remember, brother. Shneth." Two fell.

"I'll soon fix that. Grinmf." Six fell.

"We'll see. Shadin." A final three cascaded across the board before landing in their destined pockets
ASecretObsession chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
You, sir/mam, have a gift. I shall now do something which I very rarely do; click your username and see what else you have written.

But first, *grabs Sonic's wrist and starts literally dragging him off to kindness lessons*

Sonic: AHH! FANGIRL! *tries to get out of grip and fails* Dormious!

Me: *falls unconscious, still holding his wrist*

Sonic: *Tries to get my hand off* Wow this girl is strong, even in her sleep. *tries to leave, dragging my 90 pound body*

Sonic: And that's how I got a fangirl attached to my wrist.

Shadow: *laughing*

Sonic: ...Dormious.

Shadow: *falls*

Me: *wakes up and looks around* ...I'm in Shadow and Sonic's home...COOL! *Starts dragging Sonic around faster than humanly possible and accidentally breaks a few things* Oopsies! ...WellI'mgoingnowbye! *drops Sonic and dashes out the door*

Sonic: ...Did that all just happen within ten seconds? *twitch* *twitch*

*scene fades out*

Sonic: *wakes up* Oh, it was just a dream.

Me: Hi!

Sonic: *screams*

Me: You scream like a girl. Bye! *runs out*
Jean Curtis chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Oh my Gosh!

I'm laughing so hard I'm falling out of my chair!

This is perfect. It's REALLY weird, makes no sense, and yet I can read this and get the best laugh I've EVER gotten out of a Sonic fic.

I love the arguments you staged between Sonic and Shadow - It's like they've actually lived and put up with each others antics for thousands of years. (which they probably have in your story, if you think about it)

OhMyGosh. Nerds? That was totally a 'lolwut?' moment, there. Even so, that's perfect as well! I mean, you have all this 'evil people stalking the brothers' stuff going on, then BAM!

You have cracks about cranberry juice and The Way of the NERDS.

Even so, doesn't the whole board game sequence between the brothers show that they're a bit of nerds as well?
Avitala chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
...

AMAZING!

I am impressed. I was ROFLAMOing preactically the entire time. XDDDDD
barrel7 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
After I read this, I had a dream that all the characters and I had a horse race to decide what tv show would go on the air. I won by the way and then we went to find a kuku bird with really long legs.

Anyway, I love this crazy fic and the Macabre twins. It's fun to figure out what their offhand comments mean and the personalities of Sonic and Shadow are hilarious. This story really opens up the creativity muscles.

Oh, and are there some Billy and Mandy references in there?
fourty-eight chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
This is just so funny!
janiemanie1993 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
well... that was different. i liked it, none the less. its a different sonic i really enjoyed. thanks