Reviews for With No Intention
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Oh, poor Winry! That she writes continuously without ever planning to send her letter - and I can only imagine who she's writing to and what she's saying (Writing to Ed? Writing to Mustang? Writing to Al?). Beautiful words.
please-knock chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
sniff... Sad, but it's not all rainbows and butterflies for Winry, I'm sure. She keeps so much in, and appearing strong, that it must be suffocating to her.

Very nice drabble. If I could have one suggestion, as far as your writing style is concerned, it would be to avoid using Winry's name as much, especially in subsequent sentences. It will flow better, and seem more natural. But really, other than my nitpicking, your writing is perfect :)
Yeah this is deleted chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Loved it.
SenshiAlchemist - Ge Kailin chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
Perfect.

Honestly, I'm blown away. This is by far the best story you've ever written that I have read. It's amazing that even though it's not in first person, (and somewhat distant like how we don't even hear her drect thoughts), the reader gets to understand so much of her!

So good! And I'm happy to see a rainy-day/angst fic that isn't unoriginal or uncreative. Most people can't do it without being cliche, but you definitely surpassed them and all the expectations I might have had about this. NO OOCNESS! NO STUPID SPELLING ERRORS! NO REPETITION! Ahh it is so good! I'm glad I read it now instead of like a month from now when I'll actually fully be allowed back on the internet.

And it makes me so, SO happy to see that I snuck online for a damn good reason!
DoctoressOctopus chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Aw, how sad! Poor Winry. You really made me feel for her there.

I love your writing style, by the way, which is severely lacking in grammar/spelling errors, so definite points for you. :D Keep up the good work.
D. M. Evans chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
I really enjoyed this. Nicely done.
Yuuki Hikari chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
That was very pretty! Really nice; I enjoy Winry-oriented fics. I look forward to (29) more!
The 13th Grave chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Brilliant. Added this to my favorite stories.