Reviews for On Occasion
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
well done you have impressed me unfortonately it took 5 and a 1/2 more seasons for them to figure this all out for themselves
Angelus 408 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
That was perfect. Very realistic, except for the last line. I don't think he's be so sure about that. I know I'm not.

Thanks.
hrhdana chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
nice, i really like it. very realsitic and well written!
the 85th writer chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Guh.

angelfire1 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
this is such a great story I could just see it happening. now if only the writters would let it happen.
jerseybones chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Yummy, totally and completely delicious.
ladybrin chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
this was a good story one i truly enjoyed- it had good drama and was sweet at the same time .
Howdylynn chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
I've read this story at least five or six times and it always makes me smile at the end. I love the adorably rumpled and masculine Booth at the end. Definite swoonage! ;)

High-five! (Oh, I'm gonna smack something! Hahahaha!)
freelancer-babe chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
nice story...im glad they didnt get together in this story...it worked better this way. nice story.
willowwood chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Great story, loved it :D
canthereisto chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
“This is gonna be good…” Hodgins whispered to Zack.

" and "…not talking to himself.” " that made me laugh cause I could soo see that happening. Great little fic, wish it had ended that way!

Ava
invis chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
I really enjoyed the story. I'm glad you didn't have them tumble into bed together. It was believable and sweet. Great job.
Sarcastic-Undertones chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
I loved this. Good writing and a great grasp on the characters. Very realistic. I just love jealous Booth. *sigh*
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Great story, I loved it.
Vaniah chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
“Oh snap,” Hodgins whispered.

*dies laughing*

Great little story, and silly Brennan-doesn't she know fellas don't come much better than Booth? :D