Reviews for Thrown Back
dhamann7878 chapter 57 . 1/10
Really enjoyed what there is of the story and since its been over a year have little hope that it will be finished. There are just so many little plot bunnies running around.
MissTFelton625369 chapter 57 . 11/1/2017
I love this story and I really hope that you will get the chance to update this soon. I understand that it might be hard to do so but we would all love to read more
Green217 chapter 57 . 8/13/2017
Watching your writing style and this plot improve with every chapter was a terribly interesting experience. I love what you've done with the marauders, and the way you've twisted Regulus' story into it makes it so much better. This most recent chapter with Peter is beyond good. I'm sick and tired of the 'bash Peter' trope used in time travel fics, when canon makes it very obvious that he was an integral part of the group. The way you wrote it to where he figures it out through a few questions to Hermione was brilliant. I also love the side plot between Regulus and Marlene, their romance is fun and I'm always a sucker for fake dating. Thank you for writing this I've had a blast reading it!
lsmd1994 chapter 57 . 9/25/2016
Love your story! Please update soon, can't wait to read more!
XOXO
ZoeyOlivia chapter 57 . 8/26/2016
Love love love. I hope you come back to this one and work on it some more. I love the friendships, and romances and all of it! Best time travel fiction yet. I am seriously hoping Sirius doesn't die, heart wrenching.
silverxalias chapter 57 . 8/16/2016
Just read all 57 chapters in like 2 days, IM COMPLETELY HOOKED.

Although I initially thought that Regulus was going to be in a triangle with Sirius and Hermione...I'm totally OK with the direction the story went and support Reg's relationship 3 (I would have loved to see the two Black boys dueling over hermione hehe) REG CANNOT DIEEE.

Amazing so far, please keep updating!
PinkSlytherin chapter 57 . 4/30/2016
Can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 57 . 3/21/2016
I only just picked up this fan fiction, but I absolutely love your story. Your characterization of Regulus is one of my favorites and I love the brothers' interactions. I really can't wait to see how James reacts to the news of Hermione being time traveler, though. I'm hoping to see his gryffindor determination shine through. I feel like protecting Lily will be more important to him than Hermione's origins. Please tell me you have a means for Hermione to stay!? Let Lily find a cure!
aira nabihah chapter 57 . 3/15/2016
im so glad she told peter...ooo i hope he stays the same..its sad for him betraying his friends bcos he was afraid...and u said in the last chapter that hermione will have a new symptom...what is it? but i still hope that hermione will remain here in the marauders time bcos basically if she changed peter n had changed the outcome of the future..wouldnt there be no future for her to return to? the other reason is bcos i simply adore sirimione bcos i always hoped hermione would end up with some playful but intelligent and rasional as well..not someone with an emotional range of a teaspoon...hahahaja anyway thank u for ur update!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 57 . 3/15/2016
really good and necessary chapter! please go on!
Kaleigh Windelynn chapter 57 . 3/15/2016
I love this chapter. I can't wait for James' reaction.
Guest chapter 56 . 3/7/2016
I love this story so much! it's amazing
swimmerlizard chapter 56 . 2/28/2016
Wonderful as always darling!
Guest chapter 56 . 2/27/2016
So many path you can go... but in reality I love happy endings. She should go on her birthday at the time she was born. As for the others sacrifice Peter he is inconsequential. Get the horocruxes all and finished Voldieshorts and his gang. Narcisse gone too and Draco raise by the Potters or Regulus...
aira nabihah chapter 56 . 2/26/2016
Thank u for the update...Oooo cant waithope the next chapter is longer cant wait to see their reactions !...Hahahaha lots of love3