Reviews for Rough Day At The Office
moonbeam1987 chapter 36 . 12/12/2008
it took me a while to finish this story but i am glad i did. it twas amazing absolutly loved it very cool :)
Math Girl chapter 36 . 10/9/2006
Oh, man... I hope Lily and a nice long rest can help John straighten himself out. He's got a great many issues to deal with, most of them female. Ouch! (Nice wrap-up, by the way) More, soon... hopefully?

C.
Math Girl chapter 35 . 10/9/2006
Sorry to be so late reviewing. Life has gotten interesting, lately, which isn't always a good thing... but the chapter and story certainly are. I've enjoyed reading your work, and look forward to seeing more. Nice job balancing emotion, action and plot twists. )

C.
eponinehugo chapter 36 . 9/18/2006
Briliant - I only hope there's more to come cos I love ur stuff and am gonna be bored without it!
Marblez chapter 36 . 8/26/2006
is there gonigto be another one following this? please? please?pretty please?
No Ordinary Rabbit chapter 36 . 8/25/2006
Nice finish, even though you left us with more questions than answers. What will become of Alex and the baby? And John? Can he ever recover? What about IR, will it survive?

As I said, alot of questions. Here's hoping there's a next part!
No Ordinary Rabbit chapter 35 . 8/25/2006
"Just a flesh wound." Now, where have I heard that one before?

Another great chapter in a great chapter. How do you keep all the plotlines straight?

Love to see how all ends up!
Jetmcn chapter 36 . 8/24/2006
That was like all your other stories in the series - just brilliant and a joy to read. You explain the characters so in depth that i can actually see their world played out in my head - which also leads me to one criticism - i feel that the conversation between John and Jeff should have been included in the story. These two characters who you have given a heart and soul - i feel they need to face each other to make this story complete, but thats just me. Thank you for a fabulous story and looking forward to anything else you write.

Cheers Jo
zeilfanaat chapter 36 . 8/23/2006
Fabulous! Well done.

I hope to see a sequel sometime. And your comment at the top of the page gave me hope. ;)

Keep up the good work!
Spanner chapter 36 . 8/23/2006
YAY!

IT HAD ME IN TEARS ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE ANOTHER ONE

POOR JOHN HOPE HE CAN FIND HIMSELF I LOVED THE SCOTT AND JOHN BIT SCOTT BEING PROTECTIVE AND SWEET

THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO!

HOPE THAT THERES A ANOTHER TO FOLLOW ON UR A GOOD WRITER KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
Kate Maxwell chapter 36 . 8/23/2006
what? no way? it's finished? That is so not cool! You can't end it there, there is no way you're allowed to end it there!

Poor John so lost and left to try and find himself from the mess that was caused in his life and with Alex, just hope that the time away from the island with a old family friend will restore him before he could come back to the island.

Please you got to do a one shot or something!
Lillehafrue chapter 36 . 8/23/2006
Damn A-5, what a wrap up! Or the start of one anyway.

Poor John...but on the bright side, he's getting the help he needs. And it's his idea, that's a good start.

Would have loved to have been a fly on the way for the John/Jeff conversation! I can only imagine what went on!

I think the one I truly feel sorry for is Alex. She had no idea what she was getting into. She was merely fighting her own ghosts when she got caught up in all this. Hope it doesn't scar her anymore than it already has.

Great, fantastic, super story. Keep up the good work!
Lillehafrue chapter 35 . 8/23/2006
Whew! A breather chapter! And all the pieces come together at last. Well, most of them anyway.

John is finally safe and sound, back in the arms of his family, but will he stay there? And Alex, what does she think of all this? Will John finally be able to accept things? Man, I thought I said this was a breather chapter...

Poor Scott, bumping into Art like that. "You have to go home." Indeed. They ALL do.

Great chap!
Kate Maxwell chapter 34 . 8/23/2006
ooh hope things can start calming down now! I really thought that John was going to shoot Trangh then, but glad that he just stunned him!

Though now that his mind has accomplished what has been on it for so long, his body has given way to exhaustion right?

Hope that being with his family again can calm John down though it will take a while for John to fit back amongst them even if he chooses to go back to IR.
Lillehafrue chapter 34 . 8/23/2006
Holy crap A-5! You're killing me here!

Poor Johnny has really gone off the deep end hasn't he? And Hood, claiming he can 'help'? Yeah, right. Think the sharks tell the seals they can east the seals pain? And thanks for making John relive all those horrible memories. You're a real pal Hood.

So, Art survived, and CIA hm? And the cavalry is landing. Does this mean John is finally going to go home and get the help he needs? Or is it already too late?

Fantastic update! Hope to see more soon!