Reviews for Identity
Maria chapter 1 . 8/7
so I had no idea you were from Toronto until I read eyes of mist! G1!1? that made me laugh hehe.
I am a truly fan of all your work! the first one I read Jagged Amber, and I couldn't put it away. Youre the reason I WAS LATE TO WORK! LOL.
then I kept finding your stories on until today, I read eyes of mist and I decided to write you a review. Although it looks like you haven't done anything in a while, THANK YOU.

Sakura card captors was and will always be my one anime I love. reading all your different stories, with them being in medival times, to present times, to etc etc made me so happy!1111111

Anyways, hope you read this some day and hope you keep writing!
Vongola Princessa chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
UPDAAAAAAYTE ! Please and thankyou :)
Dreamsrphh chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Update soooon pleeeeaaaassse!' can't wait for the story to unfold
K. Rynna chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
4 years... please can you update!
Kare4aKiss chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
oh man, please don't tell me you've given up on this story;

it's a great beginning and you can develop this plot very well.

looking forward to it !

update soon (;

-karen.
subarashii o5 chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
great start! but where's the next chapter? i saw that you've published this last.. 04-20-06! it has been more than 3 years! what has happened?
Kitty Cherry Angel chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
update!
krazypig91 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
hei!

ive been waitin update it..

d stry is amazing on da frst chappie.. wers d rest?

pls.. pls... pls... pls... pls... update ASAP!
a hopefull dream chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
YOU! i absolutely love your writing skills and i REALLY REALLY want you to update this story...at the moment i'm pulling an all night so expect a couple reviews from me lol *halo* but i really REALLY like this chapter and cant, repeat CANT, wait for the next chapter lol

new big fan

Hope!
Sakina-chan chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
YAY! you got out of your box! i was starting to worry about your technique. not that i don't love your stories, but they all seemed similar and melded together not the plots but the way you described the characters and their situations in a way. i love all your stories and are a big fan so i'm glad i you started this one!
Nalciel chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
I am SO HAPPY you are back!

You write amaizing stories, can't wait to read more!
Withdrawn chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Well, I'll certainly say thisz is intersesting, and, after all the other lovely SxS stories you've written, I can't wait to see what happens, I have to say, though, that I'm kind of curious as to Touya's location, if he's even in this story, and I have to point out that, if Sakura's father is still Fujitaka, then he's either horribly out of character to get Sakura to resent him like that, or monumentally unlucky.
vinh chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
What a lovely plot line. I can't wait to read where you take this next.
Kinomotoblossom chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
awesome so far

but you seriously gotta update fatsa!

UPDATE!
Sakura's Crescent chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Yea, I sure as hell missed you. (lol) geez you know your the only author that can just post one simple chapter and get 100 reviews. ]