Reviews for Lessons Learned
Totally got this from the television show, Boy Meets World. Especially the professor dude and the hey man part.
QuillDream19725 chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
I know it doesn't really matter but sinistra is female
thegirlwhoflies chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
LOL HAHA sequel! Who won?
Toomanybooks16 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Great, please keep writing!
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
That was funny and witty :) I love Jame's bickering with McGonagall!
ILoveSiriusBlack4 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I love it soo funny! I was crying of laughter!
TivalovercalledAbby.1997 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
OMFG! Why did you stop writting? I wanna see this or in this case read it but you have to keep writting it!
Lyra124 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Yes! Yes! Brilliant! Please update soon!
meltedhappiness chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Well, I can't seem to quite remember that cliffie at the end of the story. I just expected another wonderful, pulchritudinous, amazingly hilarious ficlet oneshot thing. But noooo, sooooo, I guess I need to go complain and whine for another chapter like the rest of your reviewers, but I don't find it too plausible that you'll write one considering how long its been. If I'm wrong my dearest apologiess.

Aah, well, my favorite line was about Sirius being a dyslexic coww, ooh, where you come up with this stuff, I long to know.
Gunther123 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
this is so great i especially love that part with minnie's 'look', please update soon!
Sparklespazz101 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
LOL please continue! You brightened my day!
Marauderette96 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
loved it, hilarious, amazing and everything else in-between! well done!
kyuubi723 chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
hahah! i knew it! i knew she would be a student!i knew it! well anyway, please update!
IHATESLASH chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Can u please finish this its really good and i will like to know what happens next so...START TYPING
AmazingBouncingFerret445 chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
ooh i like it... its super random but really fun. are you going to finish it?