Reviews for Destiny
Eirlys chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
I like the way you never say "her" name like it isn't the most important

oh and I loved the "well done dude" after he told her he loved her

really good job Ireally liked your fic
Fireman Phil chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Your fascination with killing off characters is mildly disturbing, but to have them die together feeling only love has a certain beauty all its own. Let's hope this occurs in the very distant future. We all have to leave this life someday. Let's hope we die knowing love, too.
pengwin-jibberish chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
That was just heart-achingly beautiful.
Rae Artemis chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Good Gods that story was great! I am having a difficult time typing right now because of the wash of tears in my eyes that story brought on with the last 5 lines. Gorammit well done! If you are stll looking for a beta let me know I REALLY like your style.
Moonlight-Lullabies chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
This is a really good story.

The only advice that I feel that I should give you is one that was given to me when I first started writing fan fic. This just makes it easier for people to see who is talking.

When someone speaks double space. Like this.

They went walking down the road.

"So how are you?" She asked.

"I'm okay."

Overall I really liked your story, and would like to see this updated. good job!
XOX chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
perfect. it's so fitting for dean.

your style's great! and if i had more time on my hands i'd love to beta for you. hope you find someone though. as i said before, this fic is perfect, you might not even need a beta.
Swasti chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
oh.. nice but so sad.. its nice to see that dean finds someone he loves so much!