Reviews for A Matter of Adjustment
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Aww poor Susan! Definitely a hard position to be in when going back to England.
fairiekween13 chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Beautifully written.
nothingtolose18 chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
That was AMAZING! I love it. You're a terrific writer, and you really captured Susan's emotions in this fic. Keep it up!
elecktrum chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Oh, this was wonderful! So heartfelt, so poignant, and all the more touching because it condenses a lifetime into a single page. I can see this happening to Susan and it explains so much about the change in her. Brilliant!
penhierarchy chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
So absolutley poignant and brilliant and sad. You should write something of your own. I'm sure it would sell very well.
bec7012 chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
i really enjoyed that. I do love Susan fics though, particularly ones that exlain her turning away from Narnia. I always liekd Susan. Anway: liked it :D very nicely written
cair paravel chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
so. . . basically, Narnia screwed her?

sorry. That was entirely and wholeheartedly beautiful.

anytime that you say that you're useless I will slap you. siriusly.

"It was a matter of pushing aside the homesickness that resided in the pit of her stomach and trying to be girl when she had already been a woman."

who can write like that? no one. but you. (my favorite line!)

This story brought up so much thoughts. I knew that they would be some sort of sad because they left but it never crossed my mind that she would be that kind of sad. It always amazes me, the way you think.

You are amazing.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Susan had to grow up faster than any of the others before Narnia and couldn't stop after.
Lirazel chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Short, but very powerful, perhaps all the more so because of its length. When you present it this way, it seems natural that Susan would become what she became. Very heartbreaking and poignant. Lovely, sad piece.