Reviews for The Fangirl Problem
NeverlandsPiratePrincess chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Highlight of my week
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
A great story. Very funny.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
LOL LOL

this is funny as heck!
panfriedcatfish chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
LOL! PSML! (In a stage whisper: Can you get Jason Isaacs to do that on film?Please?)
HDKingsbury chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
This is quite silly, in an enjoyable sort of way. I must confess to having never realized that Col. Tavington had fangirls! This will give me whole new take on the movie the next time I watch "The Patriot". Hmm...the TAVINGTON RECLAMATION SQUAD sounds quite intriguing!

HDKingsbury
fragonknight01 chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
yeah! I love the Tavington OC reclamation Squad. I want to be one- you may call me Major Nuisance, or General Problem, which ever suits me fine. For a uniform, I want black leather, steel toed combat boots and I'd really like a few chains and a whip. And, if I get to be a Mary Sue- may I please be a 5th Dan Black Belt at Tai Quan Do along with all my nature skills and perfect physically fit body? The only drawback you are allowed to give me is I keep my age of 45! (Hey, it works for Madonna.) Anyway, I will look forward to being the star of chapter 2. If all else fails, you may write me in as Tavvy's mumsy who has come to America to make sure her ikkle Tavvy is receiving only the best of care.
Merayna chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Thank you.

Parodies are always amusing, and mocking Mary Sues is one of the most noble of pursuits. I salute you! *salutes* XD "I'd just like to go ONE DAY without having to go off and ravish some bosomy fangirl!" Brilliant!
Damien Blythe chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Great!
Countess Bathory chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
ha ha... FUNNY!
QueenOfHearts3 chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
hehe _() never saw this particular movie, so i dont have a clue as to who this "tavvy" guy is... *shrugs* but oh well, its funny nonetheless. as to the OC issue... youre right there XD there will be the rare occasion where ya run across a good one (did so recently in a Laby fic, and it didnt involve fangirlness lol), but those are definitely few and far between *sighs* anyway, like i said, this is great
Dark Helmet chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
i love it! How orginial... I'm sure Tavvie-old-boy must be tired of all those OC's we've been making him fall in love with... pity how eveyone makes him turn to the good side.
Weeble chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
HAHAHA! that was funny thanks for that. I don't like mary sues personally, but it's amusing.