Reviews for To Have A Future
Jasmine-.-Momo-chan chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
Holy man!xD sasuke cracked me up! I love how much shinji cares about his mother, and how she cares for them. She reminds me of my mom.:') they truly feel like a family lol. but anywho please update soon!

I want to know what will sakura and tsundae will say!:D

Oh and let me ask u a question, are sasuke and sakura together at her current age now?:D or r they just "friends" that look at each other from across the room? Which by the way I wouldn't mind!x))
Jasmine-.-Momo-chan chapter 2 . 10/15/2013
Omg was that attack that shinji used an attack that belonged to sakura that he made as his own?:D aww I just hope she's not weak in ur story.n_n also u know what would be soooo, sooo funny!?:D if one of the konoha girls fell for one of the boys not knowing their relations to their friends in the future lmao! I would just about die once they found out, and freaked out haha
Music-lovers2 chapter 3 . 4/4/2010
It's amazing!

Love it!

Waiting to read more!

UPLOAD!
Tsuna De Vongola Decimo chapter 3 . 9/7/2008
this is confusing but good
adaaa chapter 3 . 7/11/2008
omg, this is really nice story!

plese update soon!
Serenarey Chiba chapter 3 . 3/16/2008
So many OC's, so much annoying dialogue, so much confusion. Add some more script instead of continuously ongoing dialogue. Plot holes are good until you make one too big to follow. This is not a flame by any means, but try to make your story a bit more comprehensible.
gekofan776 chapter 3 . 3/3/2008
sweet story oh and i love the names of the children
pandabear1415 chapter 3 . 3/2/2008
i like it...it is gettin good..can't wait till u update
deedee2034 chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
plz update soon! keep on rocking it! love ya!
Moon's Descendant chapter 3 . 7/26/2006
no a cliffhanger why? tell me that sasuke will appear in the next chap. update soon please!
urbanbear chapter 3 . 6/5/2006
This is a good story!Update plz!1!
Delione chapter 3 . 5/26/2006
o.O I want to read more! plz update soon! xD
blackXheart chapter 3 . 5/25/2006
Wow! Shinji had sharigan really early! That's pretty cool! _
kerrance chapter 2 . 5/8/2006
yay! if you coninue this as good as you started it, it's gonna be really good!
Poison's Ivy chapter 2 . 5/7/2006
you know, for me that was fast b/c i read it today! yea my luck! (i better not push it with this internet sneaking) gulp...

awesome chapter! loved details, and whatnot.