Reviews for A night Alone
Crayzee Bubbles chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
i may have a nosebleed. lol. awesome story! really hot. loved it.
ThunderWolf1324 chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
This was so beautiful. Tears of joy!(I'm kidding about the tears, but I wasn't kidding about the story.) I loved the way you wrote this, and I wouldn't mind if there was a seaual ehere they had bathroom sex!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
WTF is that it needs more of what Koaru's secret little dream is but more ylnow brutal
leopardfire chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Hot hot hotter than hot keep them coming girl
Scarlet Ammo 19 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
i sooo guys who are able to write wa the best]
anonymus chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
great! very good.
If you do a sequel be sure to put in some more sexy and exotic sex positions. And maybe add sano megumi yahiko and tae and maybe some more guys such as sano's sister?
good luck and congrats
with all due respect
nemesisswan chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
You are talented but it's a way too unrealistic and impossible for these two. ;) Couple years after getting marriage, yes. As their first night, definitely not. But I admit it's well-written lemon.
Toxic.TO.Inhale chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
This would've been really good if you built up to them playing pelvic peknuckle. And that was more sex than love making. It wasn't too deep (no pun intended). And that's all I have to say. Just work on it.
Kaykat chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
*Wipes bloody nose* That's really all I have to say, it was wonderful in many ways. *Blood leaking again*

SRAS9 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Great lemon! Right to the point!
Sesshoumarus-Mate2009 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Very good. I thoroughly enjoyed it! You should continue this story into chapters. It would make a really good long story.
winter051094 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
aw. vry cute lemon! do another one! luved it! nice. nxt one u should have kenshin prepose -then a lemon. then he marries kaoru and then jump to their honeymoon night -another lemon. .' hehehe. great job!
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
That was alright. The graffics were good but it seemed OOC. *shurg*

Ari chan
KatieB19 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
i loveed it really awesome story
jane chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
that was a good story. You should write a sequel to this one. keep up the good work! ;)