Reviews for Out of Reach
ClassicTVfan chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
WOW! Your story made me cry! No joke. This was really good, well written and very emotional. This is now added to my favorites.
JustCallMeMarly chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Wow. You made me cry! LOL! This was really good. One of my favorites. :)
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Very sad. But it's amazing that Kim can write such an elaborate letter when she's having trouble even breathing. Anyway, you write very well.
I Danced Once Upon A Dream chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
So sad but so good. I loved the story can't wait to read the sequal.
Star wars makeover chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
omg...i'm crying...that was soo soo sad

:'( I'm seriosuly crying *sob* *sob*

I loved it
dtm666 chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Beautiful, emotional, powerful stuff you've got here. I'll give your sequel a read later on, but this is absolutely riveting. Nicely done.
Sailor Miaka chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Beautiful. Absolutely Beautiful.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Morphinominal. That's not praise I give out lightly, but you totally deserved it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
That was beautiful! You made me cry, I never cry. It's been a long time since I've read a story as moving as that.
Katlaia chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
That was such a beautiful story. Very few stories have the ablilty to make me cry nowadays. Thanks for the good cry.
Alifredson chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
I'm crying so hard that I'm having trouble seeing the screen. I had to keep stopping and starting because I couldn't read the words. That was one of the most amazing stories I've read.

Now, If you'll excuse me, I need a large bowl of chocolate and something funny...

PinkRanger4Evr chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
I cryed while reading this. Why? I want Kim back. I want her back. There is no story without her. I'm still crying i hate story where she dies. Please bring her back one way or the other i want Kim back please. UPDATE SOON! Ok I finally stopped crying. UPDATE SOON! :(
sparxxa chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
oh my goodness that was so beautiful...i loved the idea of the bracelets and the original eleven connecting like that. Well done that was a really lovely fic! CYA sparxxa.
Nightlancer600 chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Wow. Wow. Wow. I am speechless. This is such a good story. I am in tears and it's 1:30 a.m. Wow