Reviews for Kisses
MrMissMrs Random chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Man... the cuteness factor just skyrocketted. I wish there was more of Ryuuto/Eldes out there. Most people I think pair them in a more father/son relationship, but this... :D Yeah, I like better.
Golden.Couture chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
I've never played the game, but I've seen Eldes and Ryuuto, they look pretty cute together! This story was so cute! I like the refrences of the chocalate kisses with the actual kisses. Very cute. And I loved Eldes' last line!

"I’d love another. But as much as I like your chocolate, I’d prefer one of your kisses instead"

That was awesome! Nice job!
Nonakani chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Hm... Nicely written.

Yaoi isn't really one of my preferences, but you get mejor points from me for calling Ryuuto by his good ol' Japanese name _

*hugs Ryuuto*
Sora Blade707 chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Only one word can sum this up: KAWAII! X3
lasafam chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Cute.
Minty-Fivestar chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Hm... Somehow, I don't think the Eldes/Michael pairing is as obvious as you make it out to be. Just cause Eldes thought he had a pure heart and wanted to meet him again as "friends" doesn't automatically constitute romance. (shrugs) There's quite a bit more to love than that...

But nonetheless, it's a very intriguing pairing. Even for someone like me who rarely reads shounen-ai. I've always thought Michael was 14 as well, and Eldes was in his early twenties (not old enough to be Michael's father, as in your story), so to me it's not THAT bad of an age difference. Besides, this is fan fiction so I can easily overlook it.

I thought this was a very cute story. You probably made Michael act a little younger than he should have for his age, but I loved the whole chocolate kisses and real kisses theme. Hehe. So sweet. And I love how it ends too: "And with that, the lessons began." Hahaha. Michael's getting kissing lessons.

Despite my own personal qualms about this and that, overall it's a very sweet story. It's quite well written (no obvious grammatical and spelling errors leaping out at me), and there should definitely be more XD fanfics out there. And I really like Eldes, so it's nice to see a story about him.

Nice job! Keep up the great work! (adds to C2 archive)
ShadowYin-Yang chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Cute, I like it but it's the age that's making me worry. Is the hero in XD really called Ryuuto in Japanese? I just call him the hero in Pokemon XD Gale of Darkenss. Anyway since he's known as Ryuuto, I'll just call him that, he's cute! I love wearing this shirt I have that has him on the back (even though his sister is there too). I almost beat XD, I'm really close! Where was it obvious that Eldes is infutuated with Ryuuto?
waterfall tears chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
I don't think it's THAT bad. I mean, if it's consensual, I don't see anything wrong with it. But I cross the line at what people did a long time ago. 10 year olds marrying 20 year olds, and having babies at 11. What they did was disgusting, even if it was consensual, because they were just too young. I mean, if you're 13, I think it's ok. But any age under 13 is just too young. I mean, if I imagine myself(I'm 15) with a 35 year old man, it doesn't seem so bad, because I'm a lot more mature then girls my age. And I could fake sensuality when initiating my first kiss. Anyways, great story. It was the perfect length, hot and sweet. Admit it, everyone loves chocolate kisses.
DayStar-chan chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
While I don't really know anything about Pokemon (haven't watched it enough xD), I did find this story to be rather adorable.

I can't say that I really saw any mistakes of any sort. It was a pleasant story and flowed rather nicely, I thought. Nice job! n.n