Reviews for Lover I Don't Have to Love
charl88 chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
omg that was so sad

cant believe roy used ed like that

great fic tho

x
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
I liked the style you used in this, nice work.
otaku22 chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Aw poor Edo! -hugs Edo- And I recently got a cd of Bright Eyes from the library...Conor Oberst is so hot...but I didn't really like the cd...-_- oh well...
Marii chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Excellent usage of the song. I am quite fond of this song yet I don't think I like them much either.

I find this story to be a bit bittersweet. I am sure Ed knew that Roy would say that. Yet the only way to have him is in small dosages of pure undulterated lust. Poor him. I feel for Him I really do.

YOu did a god job on this sxtory. I rather enjoyed it and the whole time I had that song in my head lol.
Onyxlight chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Very well done...I likethe darker side of Mustang
SoundofLight chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Wow... That was sad.. TT_TT It was cool, though... But.. But... What the hell? Your word choice was good, and the story was too.. But.. Is this where it ends? TT_TT Poor Ed... TT_TT
Vanilla Topping chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
If you hadn't pulled the story off with such beautiful writing, I would have pulled your hair for making Ed OOC. However, you managed to catch a sense of sincerity in this piece of writing and instead of making the characters seem OOC, you've made them seem refreshingly different from many other romances.

Good work, girl.

-V.T.
Deletedaccountk chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
wow. Good story. (Never really heard of the song too.) I'm sheltered. -cries-
aleatorio chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Oh wow... that's so sad ;_;

Loved it
Night Ghost chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Great one-shot. Good job.
BlackMercifulFaerie chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Aw! Poor Edward! (glomps Ed) Roy is just a nasty little bugger in the fic, isn't he? (huffs) Asshole . . .

. . .

_ Despite the fact that I usually hate these types of fics (unrequinted RoyEd love), this was well-written and I enjoyed. Good job!

-Lina
Raven the Joker chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Hmm, very interesting, waiting for the next update :)