Reviews for Those Lacking Spines
destinykeyblade chapter 1 . 3/28
I have to admit before anything else that a fair amount of the content and concepts in this had me squirming uncomfortably, even knowing that it was being amde fun of; I swear, this fandom and FFVII... The vast majority of the rest, however, was hilarious, and I pretty well loved it. I'll be reading this again at some point, once I've recovered from the first go-around XD
Uraharaisgod chapter 13 . 3/1
...This deserves to be the top-spot fanfic for K.H, this is truly awe-inspiringly awesome, even if horrifically mentally scaring at times (oh gods, Mansex's second form, WHY?!). This was the biggest satirical rip-off and deconstruction of genre I've seen in a long time, probably since I read NGE: Nobody Dies (a deconstruction of a deconstruction of an anime style), although yours is more a deconstruction of the fanbase compared to that.

10/10, definitely adding this to the fav list.
Uraharaisgod chapter 8 . 3/1
...interesting, all along your lead to assume Roxas was the first victim, and thus the first and primary Seme/Uke, yet judging from this chapter, it's completely opposite seeing as how his *dreams* are focusing on girls in bikini's at the beach...

Still can't wait to see Xemnas's Seme, although I have no doubt at all in my mind that he's going to be named Mansex.
Uraharaisgod chapter 7 . 3/1
It can't get any worse!

Voreland...

Fck it, even if another one of their organization ended up there, he's a goner, nobody is going to go down there after that Seme XP
Uraharaisgod chapter 6 . 3/1
...I want to know exactly what's so horrifying about that music, yet at the same time I'm too deathly afraid to try and find out...
Uraharaisgod chapter 3 . 3/1
Wow...awesome in a disturbing yet comedic manner! Y'know, it took reading this fanfic to finally figure out what AkuRoku means, now you named him Aku-chan in this...I'm ashamed at how slow I can be at times...
Uraharaisgod chapter 1 . 3/1
*pffft* wtf? I came here in the vague hopes to find a non-yaoi fanfic and find this strangely bizarre story...sounds awesome! The least popular members of the Organization teaming up to rid the worlds of the infection that basically creates Yaoi fanfic.

So, the Gutless (Nutless) somehow infect and *uke-fy* individuals they come across, I'm curious to see what lengths the unpopular trio must go to in order to stop this pandemic. I doubt there's much hope for poor Axel, he probably has a susceptibility rate somewhere between 50-80%, same can be said if they end up encountering Sora and Riku.

Off to Fandom Hearts!
RoxasKid chapter 9 . 2/5
Oh my god, you killed me with MANSEX! I actually looked at his name and screamed, "Holy balls, his name really can do that!?"
PurpleArmadillo chapter 13 . 1/4
Wow. Just wow.

This has got to be the most entertaining fanfic I have ever had the pleasure of reading, and probably ever will. Reading this in the late hours of the night, I woke up family members on multiple occassions from laughing so hard that I was crying. So much amusing sarcasm and nicely timed puns and references. The descriptions were wonderfully detailed and the three main characters were kept perfectly...er, in-character (can't think of a better word at the moment, haha) even in the most ridiculous and absurd situations.

What I loved especially though, was just how humorously witty this story was. It was a parody yes, but you didn't dumb anything down at any point, keeping the funny stuff nicely mixed into the detailed text, the more serious scenes, and of course the epic battles. I've very glad to have found this awesome story!
Xthenjazziesaid chapter 5 . 12/6/2013
LOL ERROR 404 NOT FOUND

This story is genius and so are you. Bless.
Project Deathstar chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
This is probably the best story poking fun at the dark side of fanfiction. It has an engaging plot, hilarious dialogue and scenarios, and provides a good lesson on not corrupting the characters we know and love from our fandoms. Plus it's shed a new light on Vexen, Lexaeus, and Xaldin (the latter of who I still have a grudge against for his frustrating boss fight), and how most fanfic writers really do treat them as background
Falco276 chapter 13 . 10/15/2013
BEST KH FANFICTION EVER! XD
cold-insignificant-play chapter 13 . 10/15/2013
Absolutely brilliant and thoroughly entertaining! Cracked myself numerous times throughout each chapter. Aside from its highly original premise (satirising fanfiction, who'dve thunk?!) it was really cleverly and insightfully written and the speech at the end about the morality of fanfiction was really thought-provoking. I firmly believe that this fic would be the result had Terry Pratchett used his skills on writing Kingdom Hearts fanfiction.

Once again, well done!
youngmason chapter 13 . 9/18/2013
This was a stupid fun story
DuckofIndeed chapter 13 . 9/4/2013
Now I'm sad that I'm done. Great story. My favorite fan fic ever! I'm going to go have some cake now. Butterscotch and chocolate cake, actually.
1,836 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »