Reviews for Those Lacking Spines
Shyguy1 chapter 13 . 4/24
Absolutely breathtaking. Wonderful. Satire at its finest. I had a hard time reading it at the start and it may be precisely for the reason you gave, but I'm so glad I kept reading. Lex, vex, and xald were on point. I had absolute no trouble putting their voice to the lines. The plot was original and truly inspired. And the requisite spin on the wheel of morality was both interesting and enlightening.

I'll finish by saying this: "Those Lacking Spines" is required reading for everyone in this site. No matter if they like it, it's important that everyone be aware of the sheer truth in this story.

Prince Chrom chapter 9 . 12/16/2017
You made this entire story so you could make that stupid yet funny Mansex joke didn't you. It's okay you can tell me, I won't laugh, much.
Draxien Oblivion chapter 13 . 12/5/2017
This was a freaking trip! I love it! now i gotta wonder what itd be like if they wound up in a world based on Demyx time...
Another review chapter 13 . 7/5/2017
I have to say, I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. Especially the first chapter when I was expecting a pretty serious fic. I mean, Xaldin, Lexaeus, and Vexen seemed like pretty serious and intimidating guys, so I figured there was probably going to be dreary tones of their lives in the organization or something (and the writing in the beginning was real good! So I gave it a shot.)
And then the yaoi-uke-seme thing attacked and left me laughing in horrified shock. And thus I had come to the conclusion that this is both the worst yet the best fanfic I've ever read.
Pence made me laugh while Riku made me cry. Jeffx was funny; Jeffiroth was just genious. Demykins made me question my will to read and all in the middle of this chaotic madness was good humor and bouts between Xaldin and Vexen, and Lexaeus keeping them on track. It was good. Crazy, but good. I hope you enjoyed writing, cause I sure as heck enjoyed reading. And I'll go end this indulgently long review on one last note: Thank you. A lot. Even if it was just anger and rant in the beginning, it turned into a big comedy that no doubt took a lot of time. Plus the worlds were creative and great so...yeah. Thank you.
Lily chapter 1 . 5/18/2017
Actually, I changed the Lyrixica idea from a joke disguise to her own character. She is a Shadow and she is supposed to be the evil opposite of Lily but she's really just mean and sarcastic. She was created by the Void, who is the main antagonist of Starbound.
Lily
Scorpionspear77 chapter 1 . 4/25/2017
I just want to say this- in terms of powers and boss fights, Lexaeus is my favorite member of Organization XIII. As characters, I still enjoy Roxas and Axel more (And if you count Xion as an Org Member, she's tied with Lexaeus as my third favorite), but that's beacues those two actually have screentime and character arcs in Chain of Memories, Days, and KHII. (And Axel, as Lea, technically has more going forward from DDD on.)
Pyroclastic flow chapter 13 . 4/8/2017
You covered yaoi but what about Bara?
Rain chapter 7 . 3/24/2017
I am nearly as dead from laughing as I was when Jeffiroth appeared. And that is saying a lot.
Kolidescope chapter 13 . 3/23/2017
*dabs eyes with a tissue* It's so beautiful...
Rain chapter 5 . 3/21/2017
Just. Jeffiroth.

I suddenly want to create a Jeff the Killer-Sephiroth hybrid.
Rain chapter 4 . 3/20/2017
"Jeffiroth".

I actually laughed out loud.

It is 12:30 am on a school night and you made me laugh out loud.
Lily chapter 7 . 12/24/2016
Funnily enough, Lily once had to pretend she was her own Nobody. Her name wasn't Nyx, the name of her superhero alter ego. It was Lyrixica.
Lily chapter 6 . 12/24/2016
There is another song that is worse: Baby by Justin Beiber.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/24/2016
The nobody is the shell left behind when a somebody is turned into a heartless. The heartless is what remains of their body and the nobody is the shell and replica left from a somebody's will. This nobody is a complete replica with an alter ego. A nobody does have all functioning organs, and systems, but not the heart that their somebody had. If nobodies did not have these they would not have "bodies" at all, for it
Is these inside parts that keeps the body together. If nobodys did not have these than they would not have functioning brains either. Therefore Vexen would not be the magnificent genious he is, and none of the others would be able to think either. That would stop them from achieving their goal. They are simply missing their hearts and souls leaving a working meatsuit that can not feel. I understand why you would think they are missing everything else as well but they are empty of feeling and emotion, not physical body parts.
Anya5544 chapter 3 . 11/27/2016
...what could be worse than the HighSchool AU?

Everything else in this twisted fandom, of course!
1,910 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »