Reviews for Those Lacking Spines
Tenkasen chapter 13 . 3/28/2011
I was rather impressed with this story, and throughly enjoyed it. I loved the numerous references to other Final Fantasy games and such - and naturally, the perfect amount of wit, sarcasm, and comedy it held, while still being an adventure. Well done. ;)
BlackRaven chapter 13 . 3/23/2011
I want to thank you for writing this fic at all. I was never really a fan of these three before I read this and now I don’t think I’ll have any other favorites in the game. This was a joy to read and was the only thing that my spring break bearable. I thank you very much for the laughs that you gave me and my siblings during the cross over fictions world we all got an absolute kick out of it.
NocturnalMoonlight chapter 13 . 3/17/2011
I FINALLY FINISHED THIS. AAGHGH! EFFFFF!

Okay, enough flipping out. Well, a little explanation first. I've eased myself into the habit (addiction?) of reading fanfics, and usually I gravitate towards the shorter ones. You know, the one shots, an occasional 2-4 chapter one with short chapters, whatever. This fic though was the longest I've read yet. I am SO glad I hung around to read the whole thing, even if I had to stretch it out over days with breaks in between (which actually made it more exciting to me).

Also, I'm so glad I ran into this story, period! It's bits like this that make me enjoy the internet, humor, and the awesome mixture of the two. This story in particular reminds me of one of my favorite things to do: To like something so much that (I'm going to sound dumb in a second) parodying it, altering it into unique little plots in your head, sharing your ideas with others through various mediums, or keeping said ideas to yourself for your own personal pleasure becomes just that - pleasurable. In this case, I'm talking about liking the KH series.

Okay, I'm done sounding like a nut. Thank you for writing such an enjoyable piece :). Oh, one more thing. Vexen's last line, "Nobody said anything about lacking taste buds," was a really great closing statement.
xGlass chapter 2 . 3/12/2011
"His hobbies included dancing and eating tater tots." Fucking hell, I laughed so hard I about shot cheerios out my nose.
xGlass chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I like how they soothed Marluxia with a sun bonnet. This is hilarious.
TamIsMyFather chapter 13 . 2/27/2011
This is, hands down, the best parody fic EVER. Like so many others, I simply can't find the words to describe it: Incredible? Astounding? So awesome it healed my leprosy?

You've made Xaldin, Vexen, and Lexaeus into my favorite characters, something I once thought impossible.

Boundless, undiluted hilarity. Never, ever stop.
Nexa chapter 13 . 2/25/2011
I loved this story! Laughed so hard, even in the first few Trollish chapters - but don't worry, they were worth it! I loved the references to The Princess Bride and all the other little things you tossed in there, even if I didn't get all of them, and I really loved the reference to Kuzco - The Emperors New Groove was one of my all-time favorite movies.

This was one of the best humor stories I have ever read, even though it included some of the things I hate and some of the things it parodied itself. I hope you turn your creative talents to something useful - like homework - and make yourself a success!

Sincerely, Nexa
shadowdreamer14 chapter 7 . 2/25/2011
This is more than slightly hilarious. You're an evil person, though, submitting vexen to torture that horrific.

Loved the firefly refference, by the way.
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 7 . 2/22/2011
The second Xaldin song sounded like a redone part of "Zero to Hero" from Hercules, and the llama is Kuzco from The Emperor's New Groove.
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 13 . 2/20/2011
Funniest fanfic I've ever read, no competition. I hate that cake song too, Vexen.
StepByStep chapter 3 . 2/11/2011
Actually I've read the whole TLS chapters already but I feel that the High School AU was something I need to comment about.

GJ, in parodying all those AUs. I love it

The epicness of this fic shined together with the funny moments, I love how our trio reacted and acted against the incarnations of bad fanfic. It was a great ride since the beginning

Keep it up! XD
Sith Droideka chapter 13 . 2/9/2011
I think I love you.
Nat Roze chapter 13 . 2/8/2011
I just read the dictionary. Couldn't find a word awesome enough to describe this fic.

I think what you've really done here in the world of Fandom Hearts is shown us all what the ten levels of Hell actually look like. Well done. I think I got most of the references (and I loved the Spaceballs one, by the way).

This makes me very happy. I was having a terrible day before I read this, and my outlook on life, while darkening cynically in regards to the majority of unintelligent fandom, has considerably brightened because of the especially entertaining light you presented it in.

I cringe to think whether or not you did any research into these fanfiction stereotypes beforehand, however. My apologies to your mental state if you did.

Much love 3
Italiangurlinamessedupworld chapter 13 . 2/6/2011
This was...

There's no words to describe the awesomeness.

Keep writing.
Unveiled Hope chapter 13 . 2/5/2011
My friend, this was a SPLENDID couple of hours that I've spent! Really! Your story was one of the most enjoyable things that I've read in SUCH a long time! God bless you!

You reveal the horrors, travesties, and just the down-right stupidity of so many KH fanfics, whether it be the dreaded yaoi, or the OCs or whatever else, you've shown them for what they really are with so much wit and brilliance, not to mention WONDERFUL characterization! High praises for you indeed!

Not to mention, you've really heightened my fondness for these specific three Nobodies. Next time I see Xaldin on a screen, I'll look on him with pleasure, remembering his courage and MASCULINITY! :D

To make a long story short, five stars!
1,836 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »