Reviews for Those Lacking Spines
Regardless1604 chapter 5 . 9/2/2011
...I'm really at a loss for words. Um, so I usually don't review stories that have been finished for a couple of years, but I felt highly inclined to review this specific chapter.

I must say, bravo. I love how you are going through each and every scenario... the dreaded Highschool AU... gosh, I hate those. Before I get onto my point, great story. I love it. Amazingly written, great story line.

Anyway. I've been downed before because of my very, very serious belief that yaoi is just... wrong and nasty and, yeah. So I'm loving this so far.

But onto why I'm reviewing this chapter. I have made it very clear to every single Kingdom Hearts fan that I know personally or unpersonally that Nobody love stories are stupid, illogical, and just... all together impossible! I have gotten so worked up beyond belief when it comes to the stupidity on this site. AND KINGDOM HEARTS ISN'T EVEN REAL! But still, that's one of my biggest peaves! I have spent hours ranting to my brother and my friends about how stupid people are to specifically write that Nobodies have lack of hearts, then write into their fic that they are in love with eachother! FOOLISHNESS!

Okay, now, I'm expecting you to think I'm a phsycotic, crazy girl that just can't stand to see inaccuracies, but in all honesty, I am. And I don't care if people don't like it, because I know that, they've told me.

Anyway, yes, I understand Kingdom Hearts IS NOT real, haha. But, I just wanted to thank you for making this point ever so vividly, and I feel as though Vexen was speaking for me.

Thank you.

~A.J.
Anonymous chapter 13 . 9/1/2011
Three years, and people are still reading/reviewing/loving this.

You, my friend, have created a classic in the world of the Kingdom Hearts fandom.

As parodies go, this wasn't really the best (I found the main heroes occaisionally stretching their characters, and the humor at times seemed to drag), but the premise, among other things, make this fanfic stand out among all of the other Kingdom Heart fanfics.

Personally, I loved The Mouse Who Became King a whole lot more, but am too lazy to post a review there, so I just have to say that this fic touched my funny bone and that you definitely have the talent and skill to write more stories.
FrostFire15 chapter 13 . 8/31/2011
Wonderful. Really enjoyed it.
FrostFire15 chapter 8 . 8/31/2011
"Oh! I feel it! I feel the cosmos!"

Is that a katamari reference I spy there? Oh, you little stinker. ;)

Really enjoying the story so far. Reminds me of all the stories I used to write and the stories that made me "leave fanfiction for more serious work." (i.e. I quit.)
Somesun chapter 7 . 8/29/2011
"The hero of Toonstown, the man they call Xaldin!"

You. Are. Made. Of. Win. As much win as Joss Whedon, even.
silver neko girl chapter 3 . 8/27/2011
You. Are. Amazing.

(Oh, Riku. I'm sorry too)
AuthorOfDreamsXVII chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
Ahh, High School AUs. Some are great, some suck straight ass. Their exaggerated last names were a riot, and the whole part with Siefer was just hilarious! When Vexen said, "I just love crushing the spirits of uppity little bastards.", I couldn't stop laughing. But, man! This whole chapter was awesome, for real! One love.
AuthorOfDreamsXVII chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I have a feeling this is one of the best FanFiction Satires EVER! One Love.
Patched-up Matryoshka chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
"XALDIN IS A HAIRY, UGLY GORILLA, VEXEN'S AN OLD GEEZER AND LEXAEUS IS A BIG STUPID MUSCLEBRAIN! DO YOU THINK I WOULD EVER SULLY MY BEAUTIFUL FANDOM HEARTS WITH SUCH FILTH?"

Oh God no, those guys are actually my favorite characters D:.

This Fanfic is pure win.
NoBeesPlease chapter 13 . 7/23/2011
There are too many scenes in this story that were utterly priceless and made me crack up so bad that I almost cried.

This story is amazing on sooo many levels. You didn't take liberties in not offending people, which is a good thing. You managed to troll so many different cliches in a manner that was entertaining to read. Overall, bravo!
Noelle chapter 13 . 7/16/2011
This has been a wonderful reading experience for me as I read this story. Also, I giggled throughout the chapter. Thank you for writing this fic.
Noelle chapter 12 . 7/16/2011
*Giggles throughout the scenes near the ending*
Noelle chapter 11 . 7/16/2011
God, I feel sorry for Xaldin, dude. Hope nothing's gonna happen to him in the future.
Noelle chapter 10 . 7/16/2011
*Searches up Gackt* Dude, that's one girly looking man...

Also, still wondering who this Fangirl exactly is.
Noelle chapter 9 . 7/16/2011
Yuuuusss... I can just sense the climax against the trio's foes...
1,887 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »