Reviews for Those Lacking Spines
eiahmon chapter 13 . 1/23/2012
Okay, now that I've gotten a full night's sleep, I can actually review this thing. I stayed up three hours past my usual bedtime reading it all in one go. XD

And what a romp that was! I cackled like a lunatic through the entire thing, and I will never be able to take any of the Org XIII guys serious again, especially Marluxia. (NO! DON'T… RAPE… MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! - poor Marluxia does seem to serve as rape bait alot, doesn't he?) I loved it all: Lexaeus' method of Mary Sue disposal really had me cracking up, and Vexen's "WE DON'T HAVE HEARTS!" rants were hysterical. Even Xaldin, who is one of my least favorite members of Org XIII, shone in this fic.

I am curious though. At the end when they did Moulin Rouge, what was the cast? Zexion was the sitar(?) Xemnas, the penniless sitar player, and Saix as Satine, but who were the rest as? I am really curiuos. XD
Afterwards chapter 13 . 1/12/2012
Quote Vexen: "That... was beautiful." I really, really enjoyed this fic, it was just... amazing. There's really no word to describe it, that's how awesome it is. By far the best fanfiction I've ever read. The only thing that would make this better would be if Disney and Square Enix made a game out of it! I would really enjoy spending hours a day playing that! Best of luck, and keep up the great work!
Versivalia chapter 13 . 1/9/2012
That... Was... BEAUTIFUL!

This has GOT TO BE one of my favourite fics!

I'd heard so much about it, and let me just say, IT DESERVES EVERY WORD AND SOME.

I'd say more, but I'm on my phone and my fingers are crying.

Thank you for making me laugh until my insides and mouth hurt.

Your fan,

~Versivalia
DJ Cloud chapter 13 . 1/6/2012
Best parody fic on the internets, yo! This fic be rockin' so hard, it blows the bass right out of pitch!
AuthorOfDreamsXVII chapter 9 . 1/5/2012
Well, this chapter made my day! plenty of laughs, of course, and I slightly resonate with 'Zexy-poo', unfortunately. But he should have learned to get over himself. I found all his rants and complaints to be annoying. I wonder if angst writers, or anyone for that matter, actaully feel that way 24/7. Sorry, but even I wouldn't stay that way all week. :P I didn't expect 'Demykins' to die that way, it was just TOO rediculous LOL. Mentioning a shrine to Jhonen Vasquez made me crack up. I wonder what could possibly be next after going through a Crack-fic/Angst-fic combo? Chpt. 10, here I come! One Love.
LastVenditta chapter 7 . 1/1/2012
I know I'm reading the right story when it's written by a fellow browncoat.

The Hero of Canton all the way, man.
AuthorOfDreamsXVII chapter 8 . 12/17/2011
I actually think that's a pretty smart move on your part for them to be inserted in the same world and contrast each other. Great chapter. Vexen's freak-outs when seeing random cake was priceless. I wonder what's gonna happen to our heroes, I hope they're okay. On to the next chapter! One Love.
AuthorOfDreamsXVII chapter 7 . 12/7/2011
...There are people who actually think Naruto shows historically accurate Ninjitsu techniques? Who are these idiots, and where can I find them? They need a huge wake up call. Great chapter, I was laughing my ass off as usual! However, I didn't get the "Voreland" reference, I couldn't even find it on google. I felt bad for Vexen though, but it was awesome how he got his revenge. Lol. The cowboy replica was annoying. Do some people really portray Vexen like that? That's really lame if they do... Ah well. LOL... the statue of Xaldin... One Love.
AuthorOfDreamsXVII chapter 6 . 12/3/2011
I just looked up the Lazy Town cake song. I'm now laying on my side and I can't stop laughing! Oh my God, that had me rolling. I remember the song now, I knew of it a long time ago. Anyway, great chapter! Luxory's speech pattern was annoying as hell, though. But I suppose that's the point, eh? One Love.
AuthorOfDreamsXVII chapter 5 . 11/20/2011
Very Funny! Laughed everytime Jeffiroth's choir sung his name. I don't know where Maneuver 35 came from, but it sounded cool. I wonder if Larxene is gonna do something to Axel when she sees him. Like confess her "love" or something... One Love.
AuthorOfDreamsXVII chapter 4 . 11/18/2011
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! The horror that is Mary Sues! Funny as hell as always! I honestly didn't see this cliche coming, though I should have. My fav line was at the beginning "Sweet enternal mother of Darknees" That had me rolling!
AuthorOfDreamsXVII chapter 3 . 11/16/2011
I can't stop laughing at this fic! GREAT CHAPTER! I don't know what made me laugh more, Pence or the whole AU scenerio in general... The lampooning and jokes were genius. I wonder what possibly could be worse than a bad High School AU fic. Hmmm... ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER! One Love!
Child of the Dragon chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Just wanted to let you know, I have NO CLUE what this story is about. I found a fanart of I think a scene in it and a link on DeviantArt and decided I had some time to kill. Then I get here and not even a fourth of the way into the first chapter I find myself in absolute love with your writing. Excellent work my dear! You're simply superb!
Sora chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
You want 10 stories involving Xaldin? I found 277 stories on this site involving Xaldin. I win. *pleads with Sora puppy dog eyes for the sandwich*
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
This is a very clever piece, and i must admit i have learnt a great deal from it (i haven't written a crack fic since thank god)

but as well as having such a comic take on bad fan fiction, amazingly thought out story line, and decent grammar, it was absolutely hilarious i couldn't stop laughing. one of the best and most witty parodies i have read in a while. thank you for writing it
1,905 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »