Reviews for Those Lacking Spines
b i r d . c a g e chapter 2 . 6/3/2006
You win at ,this is the most brilliant thing I've ever read. I absolutley love it,please please continue!
DashAway chapter 3 . 6/3/2006
OMG! Silent Hill 4 reference liek whut. If I didn't want to have your babies before that, I sure do now.

(Three chapters in and I'm still stuck on the Coffee maker of Nada. XD)

I happen to be an MCR fangirl...but somehow, I have no will to protest. :D

This is the best fic I've ever read, parody or otherwise. And I read a lot of fics. I'm glad you have so much respect for Kingdom Hearts. Honestly, it takes a good fan to be able to laugh at their own fandom. (This from the girl who writes a lot of Orgy XI smut.) Keep doing what you're doing. I'm going to go spread the word.
GotItMemorized chapter 3 . 6/3/2006
haha, this has GOT to be one of the greatest fics I've ever read. An abnormally sarcastic and twisted and above all, original plot... good job! Can't wait to see the full story unfold. :)
Queenevilless chapter 3 . 5/31/2006
...I think I love you.

I'm stumped, though. The only thing I can think of that's worse than a bad high school AU is.. another bad high school AU. xP

Can't wait to see what it is!
Yeshua chapter 3 . 5/30/2006
This is so funny! Please keep going!
Sugar Goose chapter 3 . 5/28/2006
This story is so funny...and true. Stupid fanfictions.

Anyway...I'm waiting for more chapters.
DreamSummoner chapter 3 . 5/27/2006
I think I've fallen in love with this fanfiction. I love sarcasm, and this story is rife with it! The motif is so amazingly played out and completely accurate, which I'm sure you know...I'm so entralled! The scenes with the Uke were so funny, hee hee. "Dominate me!" ahahahaha!

Memorable moments I almost peed my pants about:

Xaldin approached Xigbar’s Seme, his sideburns looking like they meant business.

Were this fanfiction a video game, they would have momentarily seen a “you got an item” screen where the item was called “2x Xigbar Stone”. (I choked on the cracker I was eating from laughing so hard)
Tera Earth chapter 3 . 5/24/2006
*claps her hands* great story. I laughed, I cried, I wanted to tear my hair out from the horrible high school AU where all the characters are sterotypes. It was great! This has to be one of the most original stories I have seen yet on here. And the good thing is that because Xaldin, Venan And Lexeaus (I hope I slepped his name right) are the current main light characters, its getting harder to forget who they are. I havnt play Chain of memories yet, so what i know of Lex and Vexan is from Wikipedia. Though I always did find Lex slighhtly attractive. And one of the only things that can be worse than a high school AU are either a badly written "characters show up on front porch" "real person from our world gets sucked into their world", or a badly written crossover. Now usually I dont like these...but if they are written well, then I love them. Again, grwat job. And Im glad that Axel was rescued. I was really worried for him, and I hope he gets some good pictures for future blackmail. Infact, if I could, I would send him my digital camera so he can take more pictures and send them out more quickly. And again, why does everyone think that Vexan is gonna rape them? he dosnt look old to me. I always thought he looked rather young.
Isabelle chapter 3 . 5/23/2006
Not only are you a talented writer, you're also very witty! I love your video game references, Silent Hill 4 in particular, and how you portray the heroes. And we share a dislike of My Chemical Romance. _

I demand more! :O
ketall chapter 3 . 5/23/2006
This story is utterly brilliant. I love the way you worked in all of the tired clichés, overused plots and horrible characterization and made it bearable to read. And I love Organization VI's reactions to the Gutless. Funny, funny story!
Ruaki chapter 3 . 5/22/2006
Silent Hill FTW.

Another awesome chapter. This still continues to be one of the best parodies I've had the pleasure of reading. Thank you for updating.
LemonSmoothie chapter 3 . 5/21/2006
Something tells me our three heroes are going to hear Axel's laughter clear across the universe.

My favorite line was "Arguing about voice actors is stupid."

I give up. What's worse than a poorly written high school AU?
TheShoelessOne chapter 3 . 5/21/2006
This has to seriously be the best comedic fanfic I've ever read. You are a fanfic deity. Jeez, the laughing gave me a headache... but it was soo worth it. I look forward to anything and everything by you in the future, and I know it will only get better with time. Keep writing, and thank you for this excellent fanfic!
Firefly Knights chapter 3 . 5/21/2006
Yay! This is really awesome, and long, but awesome. I love you! "Watashi wa totally koibito Naminé-sempai!" The horrible Japanese!XD I think there was some French in there at one point. The battle scenes were actually really awesome, you should write some just action, too. Really great stuff. Even though I still laughed during most of it. All the references were cool, even though I'm not caught up with anything right now, so I don't understand a few of them...

Good job! Keep writing! *throws confetti in the air*
XIV-Alortix chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
X3 Love for the chracters without masses of fans~!

“EVANGELION BRAND 100 PURE ANGST. NO ARTIFICIAL COLORS.”

X3

'So, in the manner of all good, dramatic and suspenseful stories, we will now be cutting abruptly away to a different and far less important scene—perhaps involving kittens.

Unfortunately, the author is out of kittens at the present time, so we’ll instead head back across the street to Destiny Sanctuary Peak High School Academy Grammar School to check up on our favorite horrible alternate universe characters.'

Oh noes~! What happened to all the kittens? XD Update soon please!
1,865 | « Prev Page 1 .. 110 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 .. Last Next »