Reviews for Those Lacking Spines
Sydney Raxceni Daimao chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
LMAO! OH MY GOSH I LOVE YOUR STORY SO FAR! THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING I'VE READ FOR KH! I love Xaldin too, he's hot in the manly way! And I like your imagination haha...Fandom Hearts! And I like your comment at the very end! YES AXEL AND ROXAS WERE FREAKIN' FRIENDS! Thank you!
Moch chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
rofl! great job! whoo! i almost peed myself laughing!
Vexingly Yours chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
Omg, this is too funny. I really love this, Marluxia is one of my favorite Org XI members, and his seme is too awesome. Keep up the good work, I'm dying to read more from you.
DemonSurfer chapter 4 . 6/10/2006
My sis beat me into reading this fic, and here I am! Have to say that the Marluxia Seme is a lot like the Saix Uke.

So...you targeted new Keybearers(both male and female) some self-insertion, and the Gary and Mary Sue. But isn't a male Keybearer a Gary Sue? Hmm...

Don't know if you've spcifically targeted Epic's yet, unless that was a subheading under "fighting Heartless endlessly". And I mean the -REAL- Epic's, where you take Sora and Co. into a fic where the only OC is the villian. But maybe that's rare enough not to count.

At one point I made a list of all the fics an Author at least considers if not writes, and therefore the most popular fics out there. So, when(and if)are you gonna hit the Gender-Bender and the Body-Switcher? Crossovers are a little too broad a subject.

Wow, what a review! Just goes to show what happens when I read or watch something sarcastic. I start thinking like the narrator.

Lex ain't all bad. In preperation for my fic, I menatlly asked him if he was stupid. He replied that no, he wasn't, Authoress just liked to portray him that way because he was manly. I said that Demyx provided enough stupid for everyone. He agreed.

Ok, that's long enough! Hope ya update soon!
The guy who never was chapter 4 . 6/10/2006
The chapter’s prerequisite satirical points were really good, it had lots of...smartness(On your side) to it.

What Jeff did at first was what most people think Demyx did, because Demy is the only normal-sounding anagram of Demyx without the X.

Oh, and Raven could have had his FMV. The guideline said one OPENING FMV sequence per keybearer, but it mentioned nothing for Secret Endings with Vague Phrases.

Finally, I only spotted one spelling mistake: spikey hair instead of spiky hair. Looking for the next chapter, of course.
Isabelle chapter 4 . 6/10/2006
My God, it just keeps getting better. I'm having a hard time figuring out what world will be next, though! Bad anime/KH crossovers? _

Update soon, please. I check on this fic daily (no, not joking).
RandomTopic chapter 4 . 6/9/2006
Love Xaldin's last line. Hmm..I wonder how Larxene got to that world?

Update soon!
Muse chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Coffeemaker of Nada...*still giggling over that* Oh wow...XD One of the most brilliant things I've heard all day...X3
foxy crimefighta chapter 4 . 6/8/2006
OMGOMGOMG.

*chokes*

hilarious!

I tOtAlLy own Jeffiroth's pants,

srzzly. XD

I cAnNoT wAiT to see

Roxas && Demyx!

(they're meh favorites, l0l.)

*favesfavesfaves*

update soon, mks?
Rain Urameshi chapter 4 . 6/8/2006
This is a real gem amidst the refuse that is filling the Kingdom Hearts section. You give all of the good-fic writer's a hope that the bad-ficcers will see their trends and maybe, just maybe, learn to try and write well. That would mean less work for the PPC agents and less people Learning through Pain in the OFU's-ah, what am I saying? Hopeless dreams.

Keep up the good work-I do so love reading a good parody fic that bashes Mary-Sue and the stereotypes of bad fanfic.
Libby chapter 4 . 6/8/2006
Okay...you are a genius-brilliant. I laughed -so- hard, and I love how you portray the characters. I don't know who may favorite character is... Vexen is hilarious; I love Xaldin's sideburns; and Lexaeus has some great lines. You are-unbelievable.

Keep up the great work,

Capt. Ap.
Mekky chapter 4 . 6/8/2006
Your fic is good, but it's getting to be annoying how you're practically asking to be flamed at the end of every chapter. :/ Look, you're not making anyone THAT angry, if that was the whole purpose. It's funny, yes, but nobody wants to challenge you to a death duel. It's silly and makes you look arrogant.
computer-faerie chapter 4 . 6/7/2006
Hm, I'm not sure how to respond to this. I mean, I'm tempted to make a shrine to you and offer up buckets of Baskin Robbins as a sacrifice, but I think that would be a little inappropriate. Fangirling aside, I love this story and hope you will write more soon.
volian chapter 4 . 6/7/2006
this is the BEST FIC EVAR. seriously, i can't remember how many times i've laughed at this, i can't remember any fic that had so clear a plot. sue-bashing fics are alright, but this...this is genius, pure genius.

i hope you'll update soon-really, this has got to be the best kingdom hearts fic i've ever read. thank you.
Larissa x3 chapter 4 . 6/6/2006
...Jeffiroth? I'm just happy I wasn't eating when I read that xD I'm still laughing!

And Larxene's awesome antennae-hair is gone! I've never read a Larxene Sue-fic but I assume the Suethors don't think it's teh hawtzorz, which would suck, because like I said, that hair is awesome.

I love this fic!