Reviews for Those Lacking Spines
Bailonghu chapter 4 . 6/6/2006
Comment number 100!

Wow, my sentiments exactly. This is fun stuff.

Though trends may be as such, there *are* good OC characters out there. Just way rarer. After reading this, I hope my OC doesn't because a...Gutless. I must try harder. XD
Zexion77 chapter 4 . 6/6/2006
“Well shit,” Xaldin said succinctly. His sideburns seemed to agree." LOL the comments about Xaldin's sideburns never get old.

This was a good idea for a world, seriously all of those self insert stories, mary sues, person gets sucked into a video game, etc are just plain dumb. That type of story just doesn't work. Especially Mary Sues, I swear to god I hate those kinds of stories.

Anyway that was a really good chapter, keep up the good work!
Firefly Knights chapter 4 . 6/6/2006
Xuxastell does't really spell Larxene without one of the Xs, but yeah, whatever...Mary-Sues are so much fun. Although I made one once, but I took it off 'cause it sucked that bad...

Can I come watch your duel to the death? I'll bring the popcorn!

Well written as always. I can't find any miss-used words or spelling errors. I loved the definition of fear thing at the beginning. I just hope you don't run out of trends to target, you've already hit the two biggest and funniest ones...Unless you're going to have a world that's entirely slash or something...oh noes...

Sakura-Rose Sunblossom Orange Juice Annie-Marie McFate. XD My sister's name is Sakura!
Kitterpillar chapter 4 . 6/6/2006
Ah, the scourge of the OCs! And rightly frozen/stabbed/crushed back into their place in society! Also, I loved the over-the-top initiation for keyblade bearers. That was just too great. XD
high and down chapter 2 . 6/6/2006
This really must be one of the funniest things I've read ... and it's so nice to see a CHANGE ... and somebody with some sort of sense, writing KH fanfictions. Thanks very much for a great read, good luck with the rest of it.
Min the Noodle chapter 3 . 6/5/2006
Whoops, lost the last part of my review from Chapter 2 while sending it. .;; Pence's botched Japanese dialogue was giving me convulsions ("He said WHAT?") and the last names of the Fangirl's alternate characters- fwehehehe! I picked up a "Wanahakaruugi" (er, no thank you, I think I'm good for now) from Nemo (maybe?) and the basic plot of every single high school fic of Mary Sue Fandom, but I think that's about it. Loved it!
Min the Noodle chapter 2 . 6/5/2006
Namine? Sweet, quiet little Namine as the ditzy, preppy popular cheerleader?

No! What have they done to you?

Hahahaha, that was utterly HILARIOUS!
Larxene chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
I'm REALLY hoping this wasn't inspired by the rp logs I sent one of your friends a while back ._.; Then again, since I am a Vexen and Larxene fan, probably not.

Aside from that, parts of this had me on the floor! And YES! Someone ELSE who can see Axel and Roxas are just friends! I'm about to die from all the AkuRok or whatever garbage that's filling fandom to the brim. Sure, write Org smut but keep the flowers and lovey dovey crap out of it (unless it's of the insane AU variety.. still scary though) and no pedophilia dammit O
Tera Earth chapter 4 . 6/5/2006
*falls on the ground laughing her head off*

Oh my, Jeffiroth? And larxene is Xuxastell? weird. And I love the darkwing Duck referance. That was as beautiful as Jeffiroths choir. And nice touch with the...I just had a though. ok, Was Larxene missing from the castle in the first place? or was she there? cause she is a girl, so how arer they gonna get her back to normal? After all, you cant do it like you do with the guys...so how? And I love what your making fun of this time. I have read one stoiry too many about people getting sucked into their games and playing the game along side sora, or being a new keyblade bearer, or ripping off ideas form the game...great chapter. i cant wait for the next one.
Min the Noodle chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Two words:

UTTER HAHA.

That was absolutely awesome! XD I actually found out about it through LynxGriffin's deviantart site. Now I'm definitely glad I read your fic! I found the ukefication of Xemnas and the Nut- er, Gutless particularly amusing! By the way, your "Those Lacking Spines" story is the first Kingdom Hearts story I've read on I found out all kinds of things about the Organization members- and about the local Fandom Hearts. Oh yes, ALL kinds of things. O.o;; What a great first KHII fic to walk into! I give it two thumbs up!
Doomboy2000 chapter 4 . 6/5/2006
JEFFIROTH!

Ah, so hilarious. And yay, the only part that strikes at mine (minus any bias that prevents me from seeing my characters as Mary Sues and Gary Stus) is the fact that I use OCs at all. But as I said, I'm biased, so my characters are most likely horribly unoriginal and cliche. Ah, well. Write again soon!
Mick-again chapter 4 . 6/5/2006
For the sake of all that has ever been holy to any being of any plane of existance, You must keep writing. You present and arrow of Hope! There are people who know that the KH section of FF is filled with piles upon piles of sheer Garbage. More stories like this must be written.
Rive-r chapter 3 . 6/5/2006
I usually don't review things (or read fanfiction), but I am compelled to make you aware of how hilarious this is. I laughed aloud several times over the course of these three chapters. Your own stunning wit combined with a flaming parody of - well, that which makes the majority of fanfiction unreadable - makes the world a better place.

Bloody hell that was funny.
DashAway chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Yay, chapter four! This chapter was absolutely amazing. In my younger (stupider) days, I probably made at least three Mary Sues. Thank goodness THAT'S over. (I have my own Org 13-type character, but she's only for comics.) :D Oh, but they are horrible, aren't they?

Jeffiroth cracked me up like whoa.

I'm happy to be getting another chapter! I eagerly await the next one.
AnimeDutchess chapter 4 . 6/5/2006
*laughs* okay, the Jeffiroth thinf was priceless! please update again soon!
1,887 | « Prev Page 1 .. 110 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 .. Last Next »