Reviews for Those Lacking Spines
Zexion77 chapter 3 . 5/20/2006
Pretty good story so far. A fan girl is the evil villian, that is good. Gutless, huh? *Shudders at the thought of them* Anyway keep up the good work.
Keep It Quiet chapter 3 . 5/20/2006
yay! you updated!

omg, this chap was awesome! disturbing imagery and all :p nice work, once again!
nanashi000 chapter 3 . 5/20/2006
“You’re from Radiant Garden like the rest of us, you pretentious Anglophile—”

xDD That was brilliant. I loved the "but that's another story"s, the Nintendogs reference, and the Evangelion-brand angst. Bleh, Evangelion. x.x;

...I think I'm the only person in the world who likes MCR. oo;
lighter-kun chapter 3 . 5/20/2006
HAAHAHAHAHAHA.

i think you are like god :3
Grey Soldier chapter 3 . 5/20/2006
Just a question, did you just type random letters for the last names? Or did you actually have an idea of what you were typing? Any way this is funny beyond all possible belief. Continue, please.
waterblossom chapter 3 . 5/20/2006
I get such a thrill from reading this, everything is so wacky and hilarious! It's great to read a fanfic that steps outside the bounds of crazy overused high school plots and whatnot. Thanks for writing something original. Update soon!
Miss Zen chapter 3 . 5/20/2006
This fic is amazing. (And considering I'm a bit of a MCR fan, I'm surprised I haven't been offended yet) Yeah, this is real funny. And thankyou for supporting the fact that Axel and Roxas are just friends
Doomboy2000 chapter 3 . 5/19/2006
I noticed the same thing: Not so much of the Xigbar, but damn, do people on Fanfiction overuse "got it memorized?". I mean, I'm not even sure he says it even *once* in KH:CoM. This all reminds me of a Fic I read a long time ago called "Kill Sue". That's a compliment.

"Remember: Only important people capitalize 'I'."
Doomboy2000 chapter 2 . 5/19/2006
"Pedophiles." - That's officially going down as my favorite Fuujin line ever.
Doomboy2000 chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
"meeker than an anemic kitten"... I'll have to use that in an essay some time.

Personally, I always took Lexaeus to be something of an intellectual, like Beast (from X-men),y'know, strong, yet smart? Kind of guy to contemplate philosophy as he works out.
Grave chapter 3 . 5/19/2006
I love the latest chapter and your writing style. Can’t wait to read about Roxas and Larxene, that ought to prove quite interesting.

Indeed, if those two have some kind of a lemon-fic adventure I would fall out of my chair, hitting my head on a wall and bleeding to death, while increasing my enjoyment level by 5 in the process.

If only the trio would cleanse all the bad fanfiction on this site; for real that is. Please continue.
Saesama chapter 3 . 5/19/2006
*laughs. cries. does both. chokes. dies. resurrects. laughs again*

The only thing better than bad fanfiction is good fanfiction that makes fun of bad fanfiction. That, and Xaldin is my favorite XI-er, so this story gets two thumbs way up from me.

The Silent Hill references earned several extra giggles.
Kitterpillar chapter 3 . 5/19/2006
This...is just...pure, unadulterated genius. This totally made my day worth living. I had such a shitastic day and then I sign on to find this beauty waiting in my mail box. The snark, the sarcasm, the over-the-top parody was just beautiful.
RandomTopic chapter 3 . 5/19/2006
Hm, was Riku not affected because he's already gay?

And I love this fic! It's so funny!

Update soon!

-Soelle
AnimeDutchess chapter 3 . 5/19/2006
*laughs like crazy* oh man, that was insanely funneh! please update again soon!
1,864 | « Prev Page 1 .. 111 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 .. Last Next »