Reviews for Those Lacking Spines
Pata Hikari chapter 3 . 6/5/2006
Wait...

What COULD be worse then a High School AU? D
AOPT chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Beautiful. So very beautiful.
Pata Hikari chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
MY GOSH.

You win the freaking internet! XD
Soorim chapter 3 . 6/4/2006
This story is a hilariously funny parody and I'd like to take this opporunity to beg you to continue.
The guy who never was chapter 3 . 6/4/2006
Seriously, every Yaoi/Highschool/whatever you parody next fanfictions filled game/book/movie/anime/cartoon-Thats lots of fanfictions my friends-should have one of these type of fictions. By far the best humor fic I have read.

There were a few-very few- errors, such as "Xaldin’s six lances whirled into existence" instead of non-existence. The update rate is fairly quick and with very long chapters which is very good.

But I cant picture anything worse than a bad Highschool fic. Except maybe a very very bad self-insert.

And the reason why so many people see Lexaeus as so, is the lack of people who played CoM. The card system is good, really!

As a side note, poor Riku.
Sean chapter 3 . 6/4/2006
:0 ! OMG! I LOVE THIS FANFIC! I LOVE U !(Not Seriously) KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
Mick chapter 3 . 6/4/2006
Wow. WOW. I... believe that there may ACTUALLY be a god out there. This fic... it's the only one i've ever seen that actually... i can't even put this into words. my GLEE at finding this is so IMMENESS that the only thing i can actually tell you is... GOOD GOOD GOOD.

Especially considering Xaldin greatness.

Also, references to all of the other thousands upon thousands of ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE fics out there were great. I can't even read FF at all because of the sheer number of repulsive depictions.

Lastly: Silent Hill is the the greatest Genre of video game that ever existed.

To condense all of that into one sentence:

I love this.

It is your duty to the universe to continue writing. If not for the universe, Do it for us.
b i r d . c a g e chapter 2 . 6/3/2006
You win at ,this is the most brilliant thing I've ever read. I absolutley love it,please please continue!
DashAway chapter 3 . 6/3/2006
OMG! Silent Hill 4 reference liek whut. If I didn't want to have your babies before that, I sure do now.

(Three chapters in and I'm still stuck on the Coffee maker of Nada. XD)

I happen to be an MCR fangirl...but somehow, I have no will to protest. :D

This is the best fic I've ever read, parody or otherwise. And I read a lot of fics. I'm glad you have so much respect for Kingdom Hearts. Honestly, it takes a good fan to be able to laugh at their own fandom. (This from the girl who writes a lot of Orgy XI smut.) Keep doing what you're doing. I'm going to go spread the word.
GotItMemorized chapter 3 . 6/3/2006
haha, this has GOT to be one of the greatest fics I've ever read. An abnormally sarcastic and twisted and above all, original plot... good job! Can't wait to see the full story unfold. :)
Queenevilless chapter 3 . 5/31/2006
...I think I love you.

I'm stumped, though. The only thing I can think of that's worse than a bad high school AU is.. another bad high school AU. xP

Can't wait to see what it is!
Yeshua chapter 3 . 5/30/2006
This is so funny! Please keep going!
Sugar Goose chapter 3 . 5/28/2006
This story is so funny...and true. Stupid fanfictions.

Anyway...I'm waiting for more chapters.
DreamSummoner chapter 3 . 5/27/2006
I think I've fallen in love with this fanfiction. I love sarcasm, and this story is rife with it! The motif is so amazingly played out and completely accurate, which I'm sure you know...I'm so entralled! The scenes with the Uke were so funny, hee hee. "Dominate me!" ahahahaha!

Memorable moments I almost peed my pants about:

Xaldin approached Xigbar’s Seme, his sideburns looking like they meant business.

Were this fanfiction a video game, they would have momentarily seen a “you got an item” screen where the item was called “2x Xigbar Stone”. (I choked on the cracker I was eating from laughing so hard)
Tera Earth chapter 3 . 5/24/2006
*claps her hands* great story. I laughed, I cried, I wanted to tear my hair out from the horrible high school AU where all the characters are sterotypes. It was great! This has to be one of the most original stories I have seen yet on here. And the good thing is that because Xaldin, Venan And Lexeaus (I hope I slepped his name right) are the current main light characters, its getting harder to forget who they are. I havnt play Chain of memories yet, so what i know of Lex and Vexan is from Wikipedia. Though I always did find Lex slighhtly attractive. And one of the only things that can be worse than a high school AU are either a badly written "characters show up on front porch" "real person from our world gets sucked into their world", or a badly written crossover. Now usually I dont like these...but if they are written well, then I love them. Again, grwat job. And Im glad that Axel was rescued. I was really worried for him, and I hope he gets some good pictures for future blackmail. Infact, if I could, I would send him my digital camera so he can take more pictures and send them out more quickly. And again, why does everyone think that Vexan is gonna rape them? he dosnt look old to me. I always thought he looked rather young.
1,887 | « Prev Page 1 .. 111 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 .. Last Next »