Reviews for Those Lacking Spines
Ayume chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Holy cappizzles, Batman. This has to be one of the funniest fics I've ever read. XD

“You are barking up the wrong tree entirely, Number Nine."

L-O-frigging-L!

I'm dying to read what happens next! Can't wait for chappie 2! :D
Firefly Knights chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Yeah! My friend showed me thing. Purely pure genius. Poor ignored characters. I really like that Saix. Definate fav!
imlurking chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
This made me laugh out loud. I am a yaoi fan, but "ukefication" is something that really needs to be parodied, and the way the infected characters acted is sadly not all that exagerated from the way guys tend to get written in fandom. Marluxia telling Vexen not to rape him particluarly cracked me up. The emo-Zexion was a good touch, too.

The use of Lexaeus, Vexen, and Xaldin was a good touch, and I thought it was clever the way they fit into the plot. I particularly liked the use of Vexen, he's close to my favorite Organization member and he gets almost no attention, since he's not really, well, sexy. He kinda looks like a drag queen to me in CoM for some reason. Lexaeus needs more love too, he's even more nonexistant than Vexen.

My only complaint is that a couple parts where things feel a touch heavy-handed, mostly where the narration speaks directely about the fandom.
randomocity27 chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
ooh my god. oh my god. oh my GOD. it's WONDERFUL... fandom hearts... *squeals over MCR reference* that is EXACTLY how Zexy is always portrayed! A crazed gothy hottopic transie! THANK... YOU... SO... MUCH... in an odd way, you have actually redeemed the members of the organization. and I mean that in the sense of you've redeemed the characters, not the... you know. XD this is brilliant and I can't wait to read more. END THE CRUEL AND VICIOUS FANDOM!
RandomTopic chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Loved, absolutely loved the part where Marluxia runs in yelling at Vexen to not rape him.

This fic it great! Please update soon!
Corri chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
You... are a genius. I love so many things about this fic I don't even know where to start. I love that you're giving under-appreciated members of Org. XI a chance to shine in this time of crisis, I love the witty writing and the over-the-top transformations into spineless ukes... oh heck, I just love the whole thing in general. I laughed quite uproariously the entire way through. I can't wait to see what this parasite did to Axel and Roxas! I'll be eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
Blazing Fool chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
FINALLY THANK YOU GOD.

It's about damn time someone pays attention to these three. I'm surprised Luxord isn't with them too, though. He was probably mentioned the least in-game. A Port Royal appearance, one shoddy battle, and then he's gone. Oh well.

Seriously, I usually hate satire, but this just made me laugh so hard I didn't care. I'm suddenly and inexplicably curious as to what happened to Axel, Larxene, and Roxas. Nice use of descriptive language and clever jokes slipped in. Excellent work, I'll be watching this for updates!
Torp chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
I just have to say, this story is pure genius! You use the characters very well, and I like how you made us anticipate the plot by making the characters ask when it will come. I really enjoyed reading this. Keep up the good work!
Aeshma-Daeva chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
That was brilliant. You've used three most under used characters. They are pretty cool charaters as well, and i like you're portrail of marluxia.
Ionai chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Ya know, I'm one of those Gutless writing bad fics where everyone ends up gay (I don't know how it happens), but I have to say, this fic cracks me up. I love it when people do satire on fancrap like this, even if I participate in the stuff myself . I was rather surprised, however, that Xigbar was affected. I thought the eyepatch and disfiguration protected him? A more terrifying thought: it doesn't, and he's enjoying Xemnas's 'condition' 0.o...uh..to quote Xigbar: "As if!"

I was little terrified of what Vexen would find when he swabbed the PS2 controller XD...does that make me sick minded?

I adore Xaldin and his sideburns, and I'd say he needs more fanfic 'screen time' if I thought he'd be treated with respect, lol.

Sadly, I'm as fangirly as the rest and Axel's my favorite Org. member(and I'll admit, I've bastardized his and Roxas's friendship too many times), so I can't wait to see what you'll do with the poor guy. Can you save him from what us fan girls have turned him into? I can only pray for his manhoo- god damn it, I meant that innocently X_x...

Enough of my rambling! I love this, and can't wait for more!
Kitterpillar chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
No amount of words can express the love I feel for you and this fic. Oh, I wish I had your talent for parody. This is just absolutely priceless. It's about time someone gave Xaldin, Vexen and Lexaeus some limelight! XD But poor Xigbar! I've yet to see him in one of those kinds of fics. This must be traumatising for him.
Ryuutsu Seishin Hime no Argh chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Demyx and Luxord? AGGH. XD

Good start, GG, lots of laugh-out-loud moments. A bit long for me, but I'm kind of exhausted at the moment so don't mind me. And you're gonna think I'm out of my gourd, but Axel/Roxas is one of those things that I think I might like if I ever saw it done well.

But what are the chances of that?
1,917 | « Prev Page 1 .. 118 125 126 127 128