Reviews for Those Lacking Spines
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 7 . 7/22/2014
Ohmigawd Xaldy has a catchy themesong now! Yaay!
LOL, ROFL and all that jazz!
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
Axel's a druggie?! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-!
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
This is too great to be true! Where have you been all my life?!
Haru chapter 4 . 6/24/2014
Jeffiroth. Beautiful.
Haru chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Fandom Hearts? Da heck?
beccArt chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
;_;7 Never Forget
Cp3o613 chapter 6 . 6/11/2014
Sound of Ultimate Suffering? Is that a Princess Bride reference?
Pom Rania chapter 13 . 6/4/2014
That was awesome. I loved it so much! My words there cannot fully convey the depths of my enjoyment; but when I was away earlier on, I thought about getting home to continue reading this story.
AuthorOfDreamsXVII chapter 12 . 6/2/2014
WOW. this chapter was... long, to say the least. Long and EPIC.

You could have broken this baby up into two chapters and it still would have had a satisfying length to them, anywho, I loved the preachy rant near then end and the way the Grandmaster Fangirl was defeated was perfect.

The writing was of coarse excellent and on point, and I couldn't stop laughing throughout the whole thing. I wonder if you could make an updated sequel or retelling of this. That'd be awesome. :D
AuthorOfDreamsXVII chapter 11 . 6/1/2014
Damn, that was awesome. It's a shame ya'll haven't made a fic in years, these little kids need to take notes on how to write a good story, no disrespect to those that actually put effort into writing what they write.

But, I digress, Great chapter.
vini8 chapter 13 . 5/22/2014
Fucking amazing! I loved how you used the least written characters, it was very original. I also liked how you incorporated the different stereotypes and fanfictions. I laughed so hard at some parts! Good job, I can see why this is the most favorited!
destinykeyblade chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
I have to admit before anything else that a fair amount of the content and concepts in this had me squirming uncomfortably, even knowing that it was being amde fun of; I swear, this fandom and FFVII... The vast majority of the rest, however, was hilarious, and I pretty well loved it. I'll be reading this again at some point, once I've recovered from the first go-around XD
Uraharaisgod chapter 13 . 3/1/2014
...This deserves to be the top-spot fanfic for K.H, this is truly awe-inspiringly awesome, even if horrifically mentally scaring at times (oh gods, Mansex's second form, WHY?!). This was the biggest satirical rip-off and deconstruction of genre I've seen in a long time, probably since I read NGE: Nobody Dies (a deconstruction of a deconstruction of an anime style), although yours is more a deconstruction of the fanbase compared to that.

10/10, definitely adding this to the fav list.
Uraharaisgod chapter 8 . 3/1/2014
...interesting, all along your lead to assume Roxas was the first victim, and thus the first and primary Seme/Uke, yet judging from this chapter, it's completely opposite seeing as how his *dreams* are focusing on girls in bikini's at the beach...

Still can't wait to see Xemnas's Seme, although I have no doubt at all in my mind that he's going to be named Mansex.
Uraharaisgod chapter 7 . 3/1/2014
It can't get any worse!

Voreland...

Fck it, even if another one of their organization ended up there, he's a goner, nobody is going to go down there after that Seme XP
1,862 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »