Reviews for Those Lacking Spines
AuthorOfDreamsXVII chapter 13 . 8/21/2014
Thank You. Thank You Thank You Thank You.
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 11 . 7/23/2014
Now, I haven't heard of Rip Taylor ever but I reckon that It's a bad thing when his voice is mixed with Darth Vader
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 10 . 7/23/2014
Mansex is adorable, enough said
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 9 . 7/23/2014
Mansex is coming? Awesome!
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 7 . 7/22/2014
Ohmigawd Xaldy has a catchy themesong now! Yaay!
LOL, ROFL and all that jazz!
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
This is too great to be true! Where have you been all my life?!
Haru chapter 4 . 6/24/2014
Jeffiroth. Beautiful.
Haru chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Fandom Hearts? Da heck?
beccArt chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
;_;7 Never Forget
Cp3o613 chapter 6 . 6/11/2014
Sound of Ultimate Suffering? Is that a Princess Bride reference?
Pom Rania chapter 13 . 6/4/2014
That was awesome. I loved it so much! My words there cannot fully convey the depths of my enjoyment; but when I was away earlier on, I thought about getting home to continue reading this story.
AuthorOfDreamsXVII chapter 12 . 6/2/2014
WOW. this chapter was... long, to say the least. Long and EPIC.

You could have broken this baby up into two chapters and it still would have had a satisfying length to them, anywho, I loved the preachy rant near then end and the way the Grandmaster Fangirl was defeated was perfect.

The writing was of coarse excellent and on point, and I couldn't stop laughing throughout the whole thing. I wonder if you could make an updated sequel or retelling of this. That'd be awesome. :D
AuthorOfDreamsXVII chapter 11 . 6/1/2014
Damn, that was awesome. It's a shame ya'll haven't made a fic in years, these little kids need to take notes on how to write a good story, no disrespect to those that actually put effort into writing what they write.

But, I digress, Great chapter.
Ever-Lethargic chapter 13 . 5/22/2014
Fucking amazing! I loved how you used the least written characters, it was very original. I also liked how you incorporated the different stereotypes and fanfictions. I laughed so hard at some parts! Good job, I can see why this is the most favorited!
1,866 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »