Reviews for Those Lacking Spines
Kolidescope chapter 13 . 3/23/2017
*dabs eyes with a tissue* It's so beautiful...
Rain chapter 5 . 3/21/2017
Just. Jeffiroth.

I suddenly want to create a Jeff the Killer-Sephiroth hybrid.
Rain chapter 4 . 3/20/2017
"Jeffiroth".

I actually laughed out loud.

It is 12:30 am on a school night and you made me laugh out loud.
Lily chapter 7 . 12/24/2016
Funnily enough, Lily once had to pretend she was her own Nobody. Her name wasn't Nyx, the name of her superhero alter ego. It was Lyrixica.
Lily chapter 6 . 12/24/2016
There is another song that is worse: Baby by Justin Beiber.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/24/2016
The nobody is the shell left behind when a somebody is turned into a heartless. The heartless is what remains of their body and the nobody is the shell and replica left from a somebody's will. This nobody is a complete replica with an alter ego. A nobody does have all functioning organs, and systems, but not the heart that their somebody had. If nobodies did not have these they would not have "bodies" at all, for it
Is these inside parts that keeps the body together. If nobodys did not have these than they would not have functioning brains either. Therefore Vexen would not be the magnificent genious he is, and none of the others would be able to think either. That would stop them from achieving their goal. They are simply missing their hearts and souls leaving a working meatsuit that can not feel. I understand why you would think they are missing everything else as well but they are empty of feeling and emotion, not physical body parts.
Anya5544 chapter 3 . 11/27/2016
...what could be worse than the HighSchool AU?

Everything else in this twisted fandom, of course!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/15/2016
I love how you did this and with the stereotypes I hate so much. Some may not be involved in your story.

Here are the ones I hate:

Xemnas:
-high blood sugar, rage Xemnas
-suicidal, pill swallowing Xemnas
-In love with Saix (As If! That is ooc to the point of vomit)
-stupid, has no idea what a tampon is (Xemnas is not stupid and I'm pretty sure Terra knew what a tampon is).
-overemotional, and way over egotistical

Xigbar:
-pedobear for Demyx
-pirate
-too much surfer dude (I've never heard him say "totally" and overusing "dude" gets really old)

Xaldin:
-stabbity, stabby, stab
-I'm a stupid gorilla who only knows how to stab people
- Jamaican (btw I think he is Australia if I remember the accent correctly)
- creepy, Pedobear for Roxas? (Why?)

Vexen:
-gay for marluxia (as a somebody Even wouldn't shit two bricks for relationships)
-Bratty, childish, forever alone
-makes random unlogical experiments. (Zexion baby potion)
-makes replicas of everything (replicas were necessary for kingdom hearts, not for his personal obssession)

Lexaeus:
-brute thug (just because he's built that way?)
-dumb as a rock (I find it insulting that one thinks the elements of earth would make someone dumb)
-The group loser (do not promote suicide just because someone is unattractive for you to look at. That is disgusting and not funny).

Zexion:
-emo (I get it. His hair is "emo" but he is a scientist like Vexen, not emo)
-reads twilight (it insults me that someone would write Zexion with low enough intelligence to read Twilight!)
-sexually attracted to Lexaeus (I understand that it is the inside that counts, but Zexion was eight while Aeleus was like 20 something. Just no!)

Saix:
-Saix puppy (Oh My Jashin Kill Me!)
-saix is a werewolf (full moon does not equal wearwolf. It is extra insulting since I am wiccan.)
-abusive (saix is strict and serious. He does not bludgeon people to death just because they accidentally spilled water on his new shirt.)
-dies first (why u haten' Saix so much! )

Axel:
-overly Angsty (he's a 20 something year old man, not a fifteen year old emo on his manperiod)
-prankster (he is sarcastic and moody. That is so out of character)
-pedobear for Roxas (don't ruin a good man. Axel Saix is so much better)

Demyx:
-acts like a four year old (he is ditsy, not an infant)
-everyone's uke (This one can actually be quite funny, but usually just plain ridiculous).
-constantly breaks fourth wall. (That's deadpools job)
-whines about everything (that is too annoying and so overused)

Luxord:
-strip poker (That's about it. Luxord usually isn't manipulated very much).

Marluxia:
-too gay (people make him gay like it's a bad thing)
-stereotypical gay (The last gay person I met did not have flower petals and yell "yata' while half naked)
-gay in general (I love gay people but pink does not mean gay. It is a color. I In fact make marluxia straight in my fanfics to prove my point).

Larxene:
-always on her period (4-7 days a month people)
-overreacts (Demyx getting into her pads is not going to make her beat him).

Roxas:
-prankster (literally the emo of the organization)
-hyperactive (That is Sora's job)
-Axel's Uke (there is just so much wrong with this ship). (I am not going to even mention his Icecream obsession because that is way too true! XD)

I love how you have found a way to make fun of these and make me laugh instead of cringe. You are very clever.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/15/2016
I just realized that Xaldin, Vexen and Lexaeus are made the nobodies of a group of nobodies. That makes them double nobodies. (Cue Demyx) "Now that's just plain rude!"

I was actually surprised that Vexen was hated so much. I have always loved the mad scientist type characters like Orochimaru (naruto), Mayuri and Szayel Opporo (Bleach), and the main character in Steins gate. Those characters are popular so why isn't Vexen? It's because KH fangirls are shallow to the core. That is why these three are the double nobodies of the organization. I noticed they are in a lot more now (2016 year of waiting for the imminent doom know as 2017) and that makes me happy that they are noticed.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/15/2016
I am just going to say that this is the best KH parody I have ever read. I have been searching all over hoping to find a fan fiction where Xaldin has a more important role. Xaldin is at the top of the list of my favorite kingdom hearts characters. I only dislike a few and Xaldin, Lexaeus and Vexen are not them. I love the entire organization actually and I hate how people ruin their reputation with the aforementioned stereotypes that you have depicted. This work drew me in and made me laugh so much. It is ridiculous yet clever. Vexen is crazy yet witty and booming with intelligence. Lexaeus is silent but smart and is full of good advise. Xaldin is calm, cool and not obsessed with stabbing. These are qualities no one seems to understand and they only see the characters for what they look like. You depict them very well and I admire that you recognise them so passionately.

I also wanted to put it out there (even though you probably already know) Saix' hair is a lovely azure (My favorite color) not purple. (XP I bet you get a lot of this but I do not read reviews lol).

Your depiction of stereotypical fan fiction is spot on and I love your outrageous creativity in doing so.
A Nony Moose chapter 13 . 10/5/2016
What did the fourth wall ever DO to you?
Falco276 chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
It's been 15 years since this fan fic got published in 2006 and it's still a masterpiece.
All of the satirical humor filled in this whole story really makes me feel like this should be turned into a movie right now. Thus it heavily lacks third-party references (I found 5% so far in the story), the direct random kicks of laughter still makes me feel like I'm addicted to the detailed words of professional writing you established in this story.
It's 2016 now and I'm still mind slapped with this story.
All of the Demykins quotes just revolve around my head and I sometimes laugh in public just because of thinking about this amazing story.
Of course, I have read some Smash Bros fics that are heavily populated with third-party references, mispellings, frequent use of cuss words, and a unique humor tone, but still those fics can't beat TLS.

Organization IV, I hope you don't mind, I got inspired from your story and I decided to do an MFB version of it. A lot of the scenes are changed and I added some drastic humor of my own.

I don't know if you will see this review of mine or not (since I didn't see any latest activity from this year or the last.) but I still wish your story an brilliant masterpiece in the whole universe! :D
Humfrery chapter 13 . 8/29/2016
Wonderful! Bravo! A silly story that seamlessly combined crack and philosophy! Just full of satire and legit advice for fanfic as well as one of the very few decent action sequences on . Like, seriously, you will not believe how many authors seem think their fights are any good when they are actually boring. Around chapter 10, it did seem like you dropped the satire a bit, but the ending was surprisingly satisfying. This is one of the few things these days that will get me to laugh and that says a lot. This is going promptly to my favorites list.
Humfrery chapter 6 . 8/29/2016
It has been such a long time since a fanfic was able to make me laugh out loud. I just am not a laughing dude. Until now. GG once again.
Humfrery chapter 5 . 8/29/2016
You... you actually managed to make the fight scenes interesting?! GG
1,917 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »