Reviews for Those Lacking Spines
TheDaveOfGuy chapter 13 . 1/25/2015
Dear Gexegee, (And Org. VI),
This is a masterpiece. I figuratively shat bricks whilst reading this. Your witty and cracky humor is truly unmatched. The Ukes and Semes were amazingly crafted, adorable (in Zexy-poo and Demykin's case), and so, so very extremely funny. The great production at the end was just marvelous. I adore how you covered just about every stereotypical and stupid thing in fanfiction, while keeping in with the three hero's (not-)personalities. This is one of the best things I have read on FF.N, and will probably make references to it for the rest of my life. I absolutely loved it!
Thank you!

Luv always,
Rolco The Fallen Angel Xx -
TheOldMasters chapter 13 . 1/20/2015
Amazing. Brilliant. Inspired. Transcendent. You took a slightly common premise - fanfiction bashing - and turned it into a epic journey with something for quite a varied range of readers. You made jokes I wouldn't typically like, but did it in such a manner, in such a context, and with clear respect/politeness afterwards that I did. You made a pretty bold opening gambit to put the likely three least regarded Organization XIII members in the spotlight, making it all the more spectacular when you pulled through and actually made them shine - I'm pretty sure your characterizations are what I will regard as canon forevermore. You visibly learned, and grew even as you wrote further into the story, and I even learned a few things about fanfiction and what it means to write a story.
In a way, I suppose, with your deconstruction of fanfiction, you wound up writing an ode to fanfiction.
Although I feel bad for your mental state for what you had to research to write parts of this.
Good luck to all of you of Organization VI, wherever you are, and I hope that your creative/humorous talents are serving just as well in the real world as they did here.
Sora with an S chapter 7 . 12/8/2014
Vore is a popular thing in fanfiction? Fan art, maybe...
XMinerCobra chapter 3 . 12/4/2014
We have destroyed Einstein with this fic's science
Aku No Kokoro chapter 5 . 11/14/2014
The cleverest crack I've ever read. It bashes Mary Sues, Dues Ex Machinas, Character Archetypes, and so many more tropes. So yes, you "ought to write stories like this more often." Keep it up.
xxKarinka19x chapter 5 . 9/25/2014
The part where Jeffiroth was trying to kill himself was the funniest thing I have read in a while and made me laugh the hardest I have ever laughed in months (literally it would probably be weeks). You have so much talent as a writer and I'm glad I stumbled on the TV Tropes page for this work.
Robby the Cyber Warrior chapter 5 . 9/23/2014
I think you actually did a pretty good job with the Nobody science.
KanadeSong chapter 9 . 9/20/2014
I know I'm probably several millenia too late with this review, but BLESS YOU AND YOUR PARODIES. BLESS YOU FOR GRACING WITH THIS BEAUTIFUL STORY.
rosedalyred chapter 5 . 9/9/2014
oh my christ Jeffiroth. i died. i then proceeded to die again during Vexen's rant and the reference to the wild fan theories about Reno being Axel's other. i admit, i've never been a big fanfic person, but a friend is and she pointed me here and now my only regret is not looking this up sooner.
Kiki Sparklehonda chapter 2 . 9/2/2014
... ... ... Is it bad that I knew it was Axel? And also... The hell did you come up with this idea?
AuthorOfDreamsXVII chapter 13 . 8/21/2014
Thank You. Thank You Thank You Thank You.
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 11 . 7/23/2014
Now, I haven't heard of Rip Taylor ever but I reckon that It's a bad thing when his voice is mixed with Darth Vader
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 10 . 7/23/2014
Mansex is adorable, enough said
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 9 . 7/23/2014
Mansex is coming? Awesome!
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 7 . 7/22/2014
Ohmigawd Xaldy has a catchy themesong now! Yaay!
LOL, ROFL and all that jazz!
1,891 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »