Reviews for Those Lacking Spines
TsukiNoBara chapter 5 . 6/26/2016
I'm still sad that Dream Drop Distance ruined Vexen's "WE DO NOT HAVE HEARTS" rant, because it's truly a thing of beauty.

(Ugh, stupid "one review per chapter" rule. I'm pretty sure we aren't allowed to post links, so if you wanna reply for any reason, my user id is 60333, using this same name.)
XFlare chapter 13 . 4/21/2016
Hilarious. Excellent work.

Keep writing~!
Skeletoner chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
I don't know if I want to laugh, cry, or throw up. This is so accurate it hurts.
Amebeefs chapter 13 . 2/9/2016
Whew! I finally finished reading this fanfic after reading it on and off for, uh, a couple of weeks? All I can say is...wow. Your fanfic blew me away. I don't usually reread fanfics, but yours will definitely be one of the few stories I'll be revisiting from time to time. (Also one of the few stories which I'll use as guidance for fanfic/general writing. Yes, Those Lacking Spines is THAT good.)

Anyway, I'm not terribly witty so I'll just say THANK YOU for sharing this stunning collection of fanfiction advice disguised as entertainment. Being an avid reader of badfics (in other fandoms, that is), I sometimes get carried away with how awful some ideas can be. That also means I end up forgetting some very crucial things, namely that fans are (and should be!) free to create what they will and that scorning ideas out of sheer dislike doesn't help anyone. Your fanfic presented some excellent advice in a succinct, slightly sarcastic yet gentle manner, and I appreciate that a great deal.

I'd also like to thank you for being funny and an all-around astute author. I'm not a Kingdom Hearts fan (I don't play video games; I found your fanfic on TV Tropes) but I can relate in a small way to the plight of the Nobodies, having dealt with emotional numbness caused by depression for as long as I can remember. Point is, feeling emotions deeply isn't something I do easily, much less often. Lately even the act of laughing has eluded me as well. That said, I was at least able to enjoy your humor on a intellectual level, even if my emotional components are...on leave of absence, so to speak, and your story provided me with a small dose of comfort in the form of escapism. You have a real flair for comedy and sensitivity, and I hope you keep sharing your wit with the world.
ShimmeringMage chapter 13 . 1/16/2016
I laughed when you said you intended to piss off people, but I appreciated this. It was tons of fun to read, and I really enjoyed it. I've never recommended a fanfic to so many of my other fanfic buddies as much as this one. Thanks for this hilarious experience!
that one little guy chapter 7 . 1/6/2016
Is... is Vexen frequently turned into a redneck in fanfiction? I'm so confused...

At least Saix didn't get ukefied into Saix Puppy. *shudder*
that one little guy chapter 6 . 1/3/2016
I dunno, Scar is ALL Disney and that song still seemed to have an adverse effect...
ShadowLDrago chapter 13 . 12/24/2015
Vexen has a point, no heart doesn't mean no taste buds. Also, Xemnas and Saix as Christian and Satine in Moulin Rouge with the others as the other members. As someone who performed in Moulin Rouge, the very idea is absolutely hysterical.
ShadowLDrago chapter 12 . 12/24/2015
Grand Master Fangirl was 12. Wow that's sad. Also, Xaldin and Roxas are back. Neato.
ShadowLDrago chapter 11 . 12/24/2015
This is ridiculous. But it works.
ShadowLDrago chapter 10 . 12/24/2015
Yeah, the whole Mansex joke got old really fast. I'd imagine Xemnas's reaction to it would be to just sigh, and impale the idiot who called him that. Also, Yaoi Cannon. YIKES, Hey Xaldin, do what anime characters never do! DOOODGE!
ShadowLDrago chapter 9 . 12/23/2015
Xaldin has a point, Nobodies are pretty much sociopaths, who by definition, don't really care about others unless it suits their purposes. Also, Xemnas's Seme is called, Mansex. *sigh* Yeah, I suppose I should have seen THAT one coming a mile away.
ShadowLDrago chapter 8 . 12/23/2015
Ah yes, mockery of crackfics and angstfics at once. Always fun.
ShadowLDrago chapter 7 . 12/23/2015
Well, Xaldin DOES have some epic sideburns... Also, Vexen continues to be epic.
ShadowLDrago chapter 6 . 12/23/2015
I don't mind It's A Small World that much honestly. Though Vexen has a point, being part Disney means it's not gonna phase him. The Cake song however, I've tried to listen to it, and it sounds annoying as all hell.
1,917 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »