Reviews for Those Lacking Spines
DuckofIndeed chapter 7 . 8/31/2013
Parts of this chapter are going to give me nightmares... I don't think I even need to say which parts those are.
DuckofIndeed chapter 6 . 8/31/2013
Now I am tempted to look up the song that causes poor Vexen to suffer so, though I fear I may regret it.

Ha ha. "I rather think I did."
LightThroughDarkness chapter 13 . 8/29/2013
What is there left to say? I've read through different reviews and all the important stuff has been said.

There were quite a lot of things in this fict that I, in a normal story, would not be all that happy about. But this is no ordinary story. You managed to make jokes that I liked very specifically within the satire of your plot. Jokes I probably would have disliked in other contexts. So yes, I am impressed.

You also made fun of bad writing while managing to be polite just after the joke was made. You made me groan in pain and rejoice with a YES at the same time. Your plot is well-done, your points clear and humorous. I laughed and yet learned. You taught me a few things about fan fiction writing and yet the story was not tacky or particularly instructional. Granted, there are a few things that I was still "iffy" about (and I'm really only referring to one or two incredibly specific moments there...). I am capable of griping about something here or there, but altogether it was so well-done and well-said that I don't see a need to.

And thus, I add my applause to the crowd of clapping that you have already earned.
DuckofIndeed chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I read this story years ago, and now I'm working my way through it again. It's still hilarious. (And wow, I knew your story had fan art, but a TV Tropes page, too?) It is rather silly these characters don't get as much attention just because they aren't pretty boys. Poor Xaldin, Vexen, and Lexaeus. I think you guys are fine.
nightelf37 chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
I'm glad my OC for my "Kingdom Hearts Remake" story uses a gun and shield; I'm no good with a sword, nor athletic. And my character's certainly less Sue-ish. I did the 'I got sucked into the video game' though, but it's like two levels (Neopets, then Kingdom Hearts).
Wepul chapter 13 . 7/30/2013
I've always meant to post a review, but I never had an account until now. Anyways, you have a fantastic sense of humor that manges to make me giggle every paragraph and every line of dialogue. This fic is pure genius, and I hope that you continue your style of awesome! :D
False Nil chapter 13 . 7/17/2013
Probably one of the funniest things I ever read. 10/10, good job.
Dante Morgan chapter 13 . 7/3/2013
Great story. It brings up many valid points about the state of fanfiction in general, and was hilariously funny to boot. Especially these last few chapters had me gasping for breath. I don't think I'll ever be able to see Xaldin and not think about his sideburns hitting on each other.
So, kudos for writing this awesome, awesome story.
AuthorOfDreamsXVII chapter 10 . 6/11/2013
Like it! Like it!
Dawen123 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Dear writer:

That's just it! I'm already reading this the second time and I'm telling you I can't get enough of it! This is beyond anything that was ever written.

In fact, I'm so inspired by this story that I'm going to write something with this same theme...Ever heard of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic?

You think this part of the fandom is bad, just wait until you hear about the brony community! THAT part of the fandom badly needs something like this, and as soon as I get through with the fanfiction I'm working on right now, I'm getting right to it!

This will forever go down in history, my friend! You're an inspiration to me and everyone else who has read this masterpiece!

God Bless!

halfcoop chapter 13 . 5/23/2013
Ironic that the best kingdom hearts fanfic was one about the state of kingdom hearts fanfiction.

Dame good
Dawen123 chapter 13 . 5/3/2013
"Those Lacking Spines"

Number one in the Kingdom Hearts Fandom for a reason.

I laughed my butt off, and your point is proven...Only a gifted few can do both, and you're one of them.

If only other fandoms have a fanfiction like this one.
VidiaPhoenix chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
"Ms. Larxene?" Lexaeus's eyes widened. "Who would give that woman a teacher's licensure?"

Me: HAHAHAHAHA! So true if you think about it.
VidiaPhoenix chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I love this story! It's so funny.
YandereTeirin chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Long AND funny? This is a godsend!
1,866 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »