Reviews for Those Lacking Spines
Zerogame chapter 13 . 12/18/2012
Loved this story. Fav part of it was JEFFIROTH! Was expecting a version of Cloud to come but sadly there was none. Sad that the series ended but oh well it was fun while lasted. Hope to get to read another good one
Guest chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
Retcon pls. No, jk.

I found out about this story on a KH3D Message Board on Gamefaqs, where people were asking if good KH Fanfics actually existed. This story was repeatedly mentioned (as well as the only one), albeit a little out of date.
FallenAngelitz chapter 13 . 11/13/2012
HA... HAHA... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A!

My answer. Take it as you will ;D
Guest chapter 11 . 10/30/2012
Mansex must of had a real blast firing his lazer huh... Not to mention his cannon...
Guest chapter 10 . 10/30/2012
A nobody is the withered husk of a being that lost its metaphorical heart, not its physical heart. Besides, if you play KH 3DDD than you'd know what the heartless bastard Mansex did to his subordinates. Not that it matters now though, you're probably done with the game by now (or at least checked the wiki).
sumguy28 chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
"OOT was the best Metroidvania" WHAT HAS FANFICTION DONE TO SORA?
*ahem* So far, this is probably THE funniest fan fiction I have read to date. ... WHY HAS IT TAKEN ME SO LONG TO FIND A FIC LIKE THIS?
NexarkXIII chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
lol XD
Axelicious Roxorpantz chapter 13 . 9/29/2012
This was a major treat to read. Had me laughing, and laughing even more with the Moulin Rouge bit. Seriously. Great idea, love all the characterizations of the over done plot and mary sues especially. Thanks so much for writing this. Well done.
Dragon chapter 13 . 9/24/2012
I just have to say that this fic is totally epically awesome. I am in awe of your genius.
Lohce Azcry chapter 13 . 9/10/2012
I suppose this would be a bad time to say it's been said in Dream Drop Distance that Nobodies actually can get hearts.

Anyway, bloody good fic. Well done. Gave me some good laughs.
ReadR chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
.Only 3 chapters and you summarized not only the entire KH fandom, but also fanfic in general. This is one of the best parody fic I read in this site, and the one multi-chaptered at that. Faved.
Night Kunoichi chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
OMG THIS WAS HILARIOUS! I LOVE YOU! XD
Sinful-Valentine chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
Yeah because we all just want on touch from the organization, huh? XD I love this so much! Its true about some of the Mary sues, really! I love the stereo typical things. I just love how you write...
Sinful-Valentine chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY!
theleonhearted chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
This remains the funniest and most brilliant satire fic I have ever read, and I find myself coming back to reread it again and again. I can't tell you, dear author, how incredible you are for creating this work of genius. So many Kingdom Hearts fans have braved the effects of Sturgeon's Law as it applies to KH fanfiction, and this just makes it all worthwhile. I guess all I can really say is 'thank you'.
1,836 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »