Reviews for Girl Next Door
TheTruthAboutThe WallFlower chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I love it! You have GOT to make a sequel! Please?
Crazy With Happiness chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
this was really good :]
Irish Indy chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
I really enjoyed this. Kikyo is kind of ambiguously evil and I loved the fact that Inuyasha had already been there, done that! Great one-shot.
Butterscotch Peach chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
This would make a wonderful story. Just amazing. But that's just me, don't do anything you don't want to do.

Love your stories! AMAZING ONE HERE.

Bella. just Bella.
Topsie-krett chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
aww it's sweet _

i'm favin it.
My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Aww! This was so adorable! I loved it! Inu just seems to be that kind of guy, don't you think? Badboy, but consiterate at the same time. Great job!
Siren of the Irish Mist chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
AW! this is adorable! I love it _
MidnightSuburbia chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Wow. There's lots of depth, and it's not too fluffy. Favorites it is! And trust me, that's kind of rare. xD
forgetMEalways chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
yeah,kikyo is a really big bitch.

I hope she dies and you can write a sequel!

and that's how its supposed to be my friends!
Carry On Dancing chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Im in a reviewing mood tonight, hehe reviewing goodtimes, anyway cute story I liked it, good work. Rock on hey!
teejplease chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Oh. I think not a lot of people have read this because you put it in the wrong section - you put it in Kagura/Inuyasha! WEIRD. lol. Or maybe you are going to make them get with each other... please don't. lol.
Demon Child chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
This is really good, I love the bit's in italics and how they reflect Kagome's mood and her situation.
Kari chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
That was so awesome. I really like the way you wrote it.

It's also deep and very well put together. Write more! It's so kewl. :)
icantdeletethisaccountargh chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
wow...

that's it...

just wow...

this story was really good! i liked it a lot

(( you could probably easily make this into a short story .~))

ja ne

K
sincerelyH chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
aww! this is such a sweet story! i love how the entire situation just kinda circles around. ]