Reviews for June
rossandrachlobesters chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
this. was. amazing. i cant even begin to describe how great it was. I love the way you write. Before I read this i was so stressed out about everthing going on in my life and now... nothing. Im sitting in my kitchen and there are about 40 people filtering in and out, but i blocked them out as soon as i started to read this story. Loved it more than anything. Please write more for PB&J we need more stories like this!
Phelycia chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
that was such abeautiful story is was almost like a poem
wellthatdepends chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Aw, wow.

This was so adorable.

The descriptions were wonderful, you wrote the characters nicely.

The imagery you created was amazing. I loved how you based your story around a specific timeline - starting with one scene and finishing with it.

A Wonderful fic.
invis chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Absolutely perfect. If there were any spots where they were out of character, I didn't see them. I was too blissed out to notice. :)
Arica Lynn chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
that was absolutely beautiful. very well written. great job.
mel60 chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
I have lost the ability to type, as I have just melted into a puddle of goo - in a good way.
nomadshan chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
*contented sigh* You write so effectively, I feel like I'm eavesdropping. Gorgeous.
TRE chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
You have just nailed exactly how I would picture the life of the two of them. They are so perfect for each other and your writing really reflects that.
kate98 chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
I love this! It's beautiful and happy and sweet and... and... many other good things.

Well-written - there's another one! :-)
pyrebi chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Wow. It almost seems like this was a predecessor for "Broken." Definitely had recurring themes if nothing else.

That was a truly happy ending out of you. I enjoyed the change of pace. Something about that fic made me think of the color white, though. I'm not sure why; it just did. Things like that-happy, drowsy sort of endings-often remind me of white.

Thanks for the warm fuzzies. Another fave, of course.
roofietoof chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Oh, wow. I really loved this. So simple and sweet.
Silent Duck chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
This is my first review on FF, and I'm so happy that it could be for this story!

It was excellent. Such a fresh perspective- you beautifully portrayed the 'aftermath' of their decision to be together. And I loved, LOVED that they admitted their fear. After all, fear of change is why they were in their respective ruts for so long in the first place. You played that so realistically. Kudos!

Oh, and as previously commented on, the 'jar without a lid' paragraph is sheer poetry. :)
Jessica chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Oh my god. I absolutely loved it. What Jim wrote on Pam's drawings and the last line just killed me. Oh my god. Utter perfection-it's about damn time they got together!
Dina C chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
What a happy peak into the future. Good job writing a story with a complete emotional arc. :)
LunaMystik chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
I loved it! This story has great balance and moves along nicely. The idea of them both making a new start together is comforting.