Reviews for More then your worst nightmare
Xx-silent-assassin-xX chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
I like it so far. I know it hadn't been updated in forever, but I was hoping you would continue? Pretty please?
caregiver2pt chapter 5 . 11/28/2006
ok so here's the scoop. I lost all my files when my computer crashed so I'm going through all the old fanfiction to catch up as they say. Chapter 5 is well named because it is torture for me at least that you have not updated this fic. I mean come on. You can't leave us readers hanging like this. It's a good story, well written. so please update Kat
sincerelyH chapter 5 . 6/16/2006
o

m

g

that was...just...disgusting and disturbing. *shudders* omg poor sam! [ ack im so glad i'm not eating right now

plz update asap! is this like some supernatural being that's making dean dream of these nightmares? o.O
pmsdevil01 chapter 5 . 6/15/2006
i think it was done ok. i liked it. hope you update soon.
Jessie021191 chapter 5 . 6/15/2006
i thought it was a very good chapter. I liked it!
sincerelyH chapter 4 . 6/4/2006
[ wow that sucks. poor matt ._.

o dean's dream sounds very interesting. cant wait for what the monster is this time. update asap!
Jessie021191 chapter 4 . 5/30/2006
hey i thought that was a really good chapter good job so far idk when i'll be able to update mine
corneroffandom chapter 4 . 5/29/2006
Neh maybe you wanted her to act that way, but I think the kid's mom acted pretty weird when she was told he was dead. Good chapter
Jessie021191 chapter 3 . 5/25/2006
i thought it was good keep updating when you get the chance of course
C chapter 3 . 5/25/2006
Not bad. Interesting concept. Can't wait for more.

As far as Supernatural coming back next fall. A friend and I have checked the actual site for the new station it would be on. It IS, as of right now, coming back for a second season. Not to mention season one would never have ended the way it did if they weren't going to bring it back, but the actors (ie. Jeffery Dean Morgan, John, rather...etc.) have already been involved in talks about coming back for season 2. Plus, rumor says the DVD release on Sept. 5, 06 will have a season 2 preview. Just a little good news, if you're interested.

Anyway, later.
sincerelyH chapter 3 . 5/24/2006
LOL, the whole "small towns suck" thing is hilarious.

Ep update soon! I wanna find out what happens!

Good luck with your finals! ] I'm getting mine in another week or so. -.-
zip chapter 3 . 5/24/2006
Awsome keep writing
elemental-sparky chapter 3 . 5/23/2006
this has been really good so far :D cant wait for the time when your finals (and mine ;)) are over, best of luck by the way!, so that I can read more of your stuff :D it's gonna get ugly I know it!
Jessie021191 chapter 2 . 5/11/2006
ew the freak was drinking Sam's blood. It's really good so far. Keep it up!
Jessie021191 chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
wow that was good so far it makes me want a donut Thanks APRIL! That's all i need is tow ant a donut at 9:30m at night, but we dont have any, but I taste one. i love donuts don't you? now off to read the second chapter!