Reviews for In the Wake of a New Day
deb hanley chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
i really enjoyed this its how they should end up together properly they were suposed to be together no doubt about that and i think they would have been if the series had continued well done hope you write more of these its good and well written.
debhanley chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
i really enjoyed this its how i wanted there relationship to end up this is well done and when you read it you can see the two characters as they were when you watched them on screen the chemistry was brilliant what i would really like is for someone to do a fanfic with a longer version of them gettin a second chance it was a shame the series didnt get a second season but through the fanfics we can do that through story.
MissTrubiex chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I know you wrote this many years ago, but it only just occurred to me that there might be American Gothic fanfiction! Yours is the second I have read and I must say that I loved it! You have a very elequent writing style which is a pleasure to read. You wrote both characters very well. I could hear Gary Cole's drawl in your dialogue! You also hit the nature of their relationship right on the head. I really loved this series; it was such a shame it was cancelled before they could really explore the relationship between Gail and Lucas further. Anyhoo, thanks for writing this little scene. It was fab!
bjq chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
GREAT STORY! Always been a Gail and Lucas fan
wolfgirl chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Very nice, you have both the Lucas/Gail and the Selena/Lucas relationship down perfectly. Can't wait for a sequel.
Kerry chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
That was a brilliant attempt at your first fanfic on American Gothic. Considering you haven't seen all the episodes yet you got Lucas and Gails relationship spot on. I loved it and look forward to reading more!