Reviews for The Courtship of Kyle Broflovski
serendipityrain711 chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Hahahaha omg this was like wa thing a episode of south park. This was so creative and hilarious! I loved it! :)
Sakazaki-Chan chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
I JUST SHIT MY PANTS. THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING STORY I'VE EVER READ.
I...I CAN'T
Completely Bunned chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
You say you don't care much for Kyman, but ironically, this is probably one of the most in-character and realistic scenarios of the pairing like, ever.

I could legit see that in an episode (especially since Cartman is pretty obviously in the closet/likes Kyle).

This whole story was epic and hilarious. Kudos to you!
TamiLove chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
lol! Awesome!
KakaIru 4 ever chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
XD some parts are funny like a lot and how kyle is like: "What?Sleep with me?"

kenny "What? God no. I was going to say, 'Shoot you and put you out of your misery." lol that was funny
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
FAIL
Idiosy chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Wow,this is the closest thing I've ever seen to a South Park all those episode references.
lizoftheinfinite chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
"I am hopelessly infatuated with that stringy, bitchy little Jew. I intend to pursue a romantic relationship with him and eventually run away to Manhattan where we will have a house with a white-picket fence, a dog, and 2.5 kids. And he will bake me pies."

I had to stop reading because I was laughing too hard.

This is an amazing deconstruction of this crack pairing. I love your perfect characterization, so much so it's practically canon.

Awesome job.

-liz
HitTheRoad chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
this could actually be canon. siriusly.
sundayguts chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
:D

Im usualy indifferent to Cartmen/Kyle or Kyle/Cartmen. Ill read it- but theres never been that ONE fic that changed my mind.

.Epic.

Cartmen making a fool out of himself- and the line about Stan never learning his lesson is true.

It seems like something Kyle would think-or say if he was trying to be ( he is-so much-especially in this) witty or mean to Stan.

How it tured out to be Kennys fault about why Cartmen was spewing lines like,'And for someone who was always saying "I've learned something today," it seemed to Kyle that Stan never really learned his lesson.'.

:p

Sorry for the crap review- Im still laughing to hard.

“I am hopelessly infatuated with that stringy, bitchy little Jew. I intend to pursue a romantic relationship with him and eventually run away to Manhattan where we will have a house with a white-picket fence, a dog, and 2.5 kids. And he will bake me pies.”
Princess-of-Your-Doom95 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
lmfao. I am trying so hard not to laugh and wake up my mom, but this was to funny! Can you seriously imagine Cartman trying to court Kyle? I think I'm gonna die from to much laughing!
silver neko girl chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
..."Kyle had the look of someone who'd spent their entire life believing they were a man, and then woke up one morning with breasts."

Where do you fucking GET this stuff? It's like- it's like- it's like you're an evil genius and God or Damien or possibly Matt and Trey are putting thoughts of pure, random, unadulterated (lol redundant in use with pure), AWESOME ideas DIRECTLY INTO YOUR BRAIN.

WHERE DO YOU GET THIS STUFF?
Meghan486 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Hahha. I'm not sure if Ihave or not, but I might have commented on this forever ago.

I found this somehow when I first discovered fanfiction, and favourited it on my computer, but I haven't touched it since then, which is a shame, because it's so halarious!:)
JellyBellyJellyBeans chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I read this a while ago and I don't think I reviewd. So I'm gonna now.

This is hilarious. I loved the last three/four lines. I love all of your stories. They're great. Great job!
fffff chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
.AMAZING. XDDDDDD

I made you a fanart, I hope you don't mind :) http: art/And-I-m-serious-too-167630826 (without the spaces xD;;;)
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »