Reviews for Acceptance
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
A great story. Very good.
ladyofsomething chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
OMG! You like TOTALLY have to update this! It looks so good right now!
marinawings chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
this looks like it could turn out to be interesting. i'm really interested to read more. i'm a huge king kong fan, so i love to see a good king kong fanfic well written. it looks like you're writing your story well. update soon!
timelordsdaleksandsherlockohmy chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
This makes me feel so bad for Jimmy... I love the way you describe his feelings and all. I was upset that Jimmy was left out after the island. They could have found a way to bring him up. So this is definitely going to be an interesting read...Update soon!
LittleLonnie chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Wow this is really good and wellwritten! There is more then? Gimme more! I really need more of this! Awsome!
mrs.pace chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
poor jimmy

i felt really bad for him in the movie
fallen-angel chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
OMG! I'm totally loving this right now! I've been hoping more people would write a post-movie fic, and here it is! And even better, it has Jimmy in it!

You've really made a good start here. And I think it's original, cause I haven't read any story yet that involved Jimmy living on the streets. It's sad! Jimmy feeling and being all alone, not caring about live anymore... So depressing. I really hope someone will find him soon. Oh, oh, oh! Is Jack gonna find him? Oh, I hope it's Jack...

Update soon! This is god and I would really like to read more!
Angel of Music lover chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Aww... I'm an awesome friend? lol! Anyway... very good... poor Jimmy! I always liked Jimmy and this is just depressing... very good though... :D I wonder who all would come for him... hehe...
Lovebuggy chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
aw, poor baby! i think he needs a hug! ::chases poor, terrified, emotionally distraught cabin boy:: can't wait for his friends to catch up to him, they're all probably worried sick about the kid.