Reviews for Spare Change
mac-reye chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Now this is how things should've gone!
starespace chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
sweet. ) thanks for writing!
kylielink chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
liked it.
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Aw very sweet.
LukeAndLorelai Brucas Fan chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Cool. Nice job
Love and Rock Music chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Sigh. Wish it had really happened this way! This is really adorable, so much that I can barely pick out my favorite bits to quote. Everyone is so in character - Paris, Jess, Rory, you got them all perfectly. And the lines are hilarious.

"Her eyes widened after a moment and she threw her pen down, spinning around in her chair frantically. 'Oh my God! He thinks I hate him!' " -Love it. So very Rory.

"Startled, he almost dropped the phone. He ran a hand through his hair nervously and looked around the diner, certain it was her mother sitting in a corner playing a trick on him. The only thing he saw was Miss Patty sitting in a corner with Babette, looking at him in a way he was sure could get her sued for sexual harassment." -Wow! A three-part harmony of hilarity: Jess breaking his too-cool-for-this exterior because of Rory, a little about Lorelai and her pranks, and Miss Patty doing her thing. Love love love!

A fun read and definitely one to come back to. Great job!
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
this is super cute. i especially like the end bit about teh welcoming maneuver. :) great work.
JessandRoryLover chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Loved it!

That was seriously one of the best Jess Rory stories that I have ever read. I wish that that had happened instead of what actually happened on the show.
lostinthemoonlight chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
friendsqueen216 chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
i adored this story it was amazing definitly adding it to my favorites
The Superior Critic chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Perfect, but really, Sam, what else should we be expecting?
coffee-addicted chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Really cute. I'm like reading all of your lit fics right now.

You are an amazing writer, but you probably know it right?

Love it like always!
piper14798 chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Thsi story is a very cute short sotry i really like it

- piper
roryjessfan02 chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Great! Loved this! Haven't read (good) season 2/3 Lit in a while! Awesome work, as always...
CarebearKara chapter 1 . 4/22/2006