Reviews for Heart of Glass
Beart0oth chapter 12 . 3/16/2014
TO BE CONTINUED...

This leaves me with so many questions! When you say 'To Be Continued', do you mean you're writing a sequal to this story or do you mean you ended in a cliffhanger?

I know you'll probably never read this review, but I just have to get a few things out. I LOVE this story! And I think it's safe to say that you are now my favorite writer on this site. You're writing is seemingly PERFECT. And I love how you can cram so much emotion into a chapter. You really made me feel like I was Stan... Poor Stan. :( At least Kyle finally came to him. :)

I just feel like I NEED to know what happens. Sure, it's a happy ending of some form. Its Stan's happy ending. He just wanted Kyle back. But its definitely not Kyle's happy ending and I need to know what happens to him. :( You should really post a sequal to this fic. Even if its only a one-shot, please just explain what happens. My life won't be complete until you do... :(
Dead account no longer here chapter 12 . 11/10/2012
You had me thinking something was up. Then you had me thinking Kyle was just a slut and i started to stop reading it. When i found out kyle lied and slept with kenny, it started make my heart feel bad cause kyles my favoite and i dont like my favorites looking bad. Then you had me loving the story again. nice dude.
fvck chapter 12 . 9/3/2012
Ohmigod. I love this story so much. You are such an amazing writer. When Stan was having a panic attack, I felt like I was having a panic attack. You're story has made me smile, cry, and hyperventilate. That's how well written it is. Please, please, please update soon. The update last thingy says 2008, but if you're reading this, then just know that I am eagerly anticipating another chapter. Please update, I will love you for ever, seriously Dx
AVX7 chapter 12 . 4/21/2012
This is brilliant - Update soon?
Antagonistic protagonist chapter 12 . 11/29/2011
I started reading this story this morning at about 1. I have not stopped since. Like.. I haven't even gone to sleep yet. ;A;

This haasss to be continued. DD8 I dbhfj! Merrrr. It has to be. I won't be complete until I know the conclusion. ;;
The-Icon-Girl chapter 12 . 10/23/2011
Oh gosh, it's been what...3 years since this was updated? and yet I still feel the urge to beg you to keep writing it. I love it.
prettyoddrydonfan chapter 12 . 7/27/2011
Just out of curiosity are you ever going to update/finish this? I really loved this a lot I'm very anxious to see how this all gets solved. Anyways great job, I love all your stories so far!
alexscawk chapter 12 . 5/5/2011
you absolutely need to finish this story, okay? It's not fair to people like me who fell in love with it! I know it's been like, two and a half years, but seriously- your writing is incredibly impressive, and I might cry if I don't get an ending to this story.

DO YOU WANT CRYING FANS?

I didn't think so!

]
anemones chapter 12 . 8/9/2010
WHYYYYYY.

Why does everyone insist on writing such wonderful stories and leaving them off at a cliff hanger this way?

I'm particularly new to the fandom I suppose, and I... God, I can understand completely Stan's point of view. While he had overreacted, I agree that it's real because I've gone through a similar sort of breakdown.

Good God, you can't stop right when you've revealed the reason why they had to be torn apart. YOU CANNNNN'T.

It's been two years ;_; You should continue.
ReaderOfNeatThings chapter 12 . 7/21/2010
Great story. Please update soon.
MangoBones chapter 12 . 4/23/2010
D I wish you'd continue this.. its so good.
A reader chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
I really hope you finish this story sometime. It's one of my favourites and I'm DYING to know what happens! You stopped just as the conflict is revealed and I, somewhat obsessively, crave a resolution. It would mean TONS if you could finish it, even if its just for your readers ;)
pandoras-kiss chapter 12 . 2/19/2010
What? no NO! DON'T LEAVE ME THERE! I need more!

This story is amazing
DarkSapphireXx chapter 12 . 1/20/2010
Omg! This story's so intense! I'm so glad kyle told stan all that's been going on and i gotta say, i did NOT expect that! I'm kinda bummed that cartman's sorta in on it. I liked that he was being close to stan even if he still hated kyle...
Rococo25 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I stayed up untill 6am this morning reading this fic because i couldn't stop reading it. you really know how to play with the readers emotions. I swear i was so ready to stop reading when Kenny was telling Stan that kyle was just a slut-hoe but the way Stan believed in Kyle gave me the morbid curiosity to keep reading.

I'm not flaming you on this part but just as discussion: I know you like having Kenny gay and I'm down with that. (i cant get in my head thought XD) But when you had Wendy and Kenny flirting I was like "OMG! she likes the same pairing as I do!" and then he went all "Stan i wanna bang you!" XDD but hey your story. But what I'm saying is that you inspired me to write. I kept thinking to myself "Kenny isn't gay!" but this is your story. I need to write my own story if i want people to see the Kenny i think he is. The fact that you place these character the way you like them and read how people like it or dont like it takes guts and i want to do the same. :) I'll start out with a StanXKyle fic though. XD

In any case, thank you! I love this story. (and i feel so. You really need to continue I feel so: through the ravens eyes! I wanna know what Stan was think though the hole thing. O.O )

WRITE MORE! :D