Reviews for The Guilty Party
wInChEsTeR bRoS iNc chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
YOU MADE SAMMY EVIL YOU BIIIIIIIITCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHH HHHH! lol. jokes. great story, really enjoyed it.
SammySpirit chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
Kay, I'm not quite sure when/how this was supposed to take place but, as a story outside the plotline of the show, I really liked it.

Oh, and I loved the beginnings of the chapters: Previously on SPN

Lol, laughed so hard

Good job!
snowchic92 chapter 6 . 3/9/2007
OMG! that was so good! i really liked your story. honestly, it made me cry a little... my only problem is that you killed sam, but I know he cant live forever.
sc chapter 6 . 1/31/2007
I just recently discovered this website and this is an awesome story. I'm glad you didn't make the accident Dean's fault, that would have been too much to bear. I know it has been awhile since this story posted but I hope you will get this. I noticed in your notes at the bottom of this chapter that you said there should be at least one more chapter to go... Please, please, please update if you will. I like the idea of John taking care of Dean helping him heal.

Once again great story so far!

Thanks!
irishgirl9 chapter 6 . 12/3/2006
This ia an amazing story! I can't wait to read what happens next!
ciara99 chapter 6 . 7/12/2006
Anxiously awaiting chapter 7!
ciara99 chapter 6 . 7/3/2006
YEAH! chapter 6! great chapter CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS! :D
PseudoImp chapter 6 . 7/2/2006
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!...) you did a good job on the first chapters already...)
intangible-rice chapter 6 . 6/30/2006
Oh, ouch about the computer crash! Actually it just happened to me, too... but I'd uploaded my fanfiction and other important documents to Yahoo Briefcase in case something like that happened. If you have an account at a site like that, or even here at fanfiction, I suggest you upload anything you'll need- stories, program registration information, directories, etc.

But enough about computers, this is supposed to be a review! It's okay about the wait, this was a really good chapter to wait for! I loved the conversation between John and Mary, and I'm really curious about this whole Encontra Spiritus thing. Update soon!
TangledPencils chapter 6 . 6/30/2006
Great chapter, enjoying this story, please update soon.
Rhindon chapter 6 . 6/30/2006
Nice job. After just seeing Home again, I'm glad to see Mary finally giving Dean something he needs.

Waiting to read more,

Rhindon
Ghostwriter chapter 6 . 6/30/2006
I love it when good stories run away from the authors. It gives us more to look forward to. It's okay. i understand about the computer. That's happened to me before. And I've been sick, so...yeah. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Nate and Jake chapter 6 . 6/30/2006
It was a really great chapter. I can't wait for more. Update soon. I hope Sam isn't really dead.
S.S chapter 5 . 6/22/2006
HURRY Please With The Next Chapter
Dannylionthe1st chapter 5 . 6/16/2006
... OMG! I am speechless. Please update soon. I am very intrigued and I really really really really want to know what's going to happen.