Reviews for Too Late
I will go cry now.
harmonious chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
can i cry?
Kai'sgirl157 chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
aw that was so sad it made me cry but it was great
tpfang56 chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
Aww, that was adorable...and sad.I've read this before.I'm going to read more of your stories.
Dragon2900 chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Aw! that bites! (that harry and hermoine couldn't be together not the fic) but anyway man that was actually good!

oh and so you know you're not taking any anonumus reviews
Ruika-maura chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
I love this story!

Makes me remember of the end of moulin rouge, isn't it?

But that was cool§
AmericanIdolFanatic chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
That was so sad I felt like crying.
Ryette chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Wow, totally wonderful and sad.

It made me cry...

did she die from leukemia? I'm assuming so, from the book she was reading.
Bladenfang chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
what did she die from?
LanieV chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
I think Harry and Hermione are destined to be together! I was really feeling the emotion here...but why did she have to die? They should've had at least one perfect day together. That would've been a little easier to take.
Angelfly06 chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
AWW. She died, that's so sad. Good story though.
eaglesnest chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Very tender and very heart rending! Nicely done.
Sushifish chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
I thinkI actually started crying... or maybe that was my contacts acting up again... jk. I really enjoyed reading your story! Well enjoyed might be the wrong word since it was so sad, but I appreciated how well written it was!

Good job!
atruwriter chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Incredible! Wonderfully written! Completely sad and heartbreaking! Just plain spectacular!
Beautiful T Jakson chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
good fic, incredibly sad, though. your grammar could definitely use improvement, but it's not terrible. You need to watch when your talking about singular and plural amounts. you get mixed up. For instance, 'those frequent churning...' should be something like 'those churnings' or 'the churning.' good fic, though.