Reviews for The Widow
The destroyer of fate chapter 9 . 6/8/2014
lol ... nuuuuuu *cries* why did the old lech have to die , I loved him , he had so much personality , well I love most / all of the ranma 1/2 wrecking crew / main cast
Blu3Drag0n77 chapter 9 . 10/5/2013
im loving this story.
With what Taro said about Kasumi and with what Kasumi has had to live through. Taro needs to be thoroughly and utterly destroyed by Ranma. With the changes Ranma has made in his life, the disregard for the safety of innocent bystanders that Taro exhibits needs to be permanently shut down.
Six-string Samurai chapter 9 . 8/13/2013
Ending on a fight scene. How evil.
Six-string Samurai chapter 8 . 8/13/2013
This is my favorite chapter so far. I think because your writing style has solidified immensely in the process of this story. It reads much smoother, with compact, tightly crafted paragraphs. Most excellent work. It's nice to see growth in a fellow writer.
Six-string Samurai chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
And...I did read this, back in 2008. Well, as it's been updated since then, let's keep going shall we!

(Extra thoughts on chapter 6)

This part sounds really odd coming from Kasumi: "I wouldn't have thought you would have a cell phone Ranma. Heck, I don't have a cell phoneā€¦"

But I did like her usage of the phrase "Ranma's phone number get," as I've heard it enough in shows to know it's a popular wording.

(ch 7)

Several lingering questions answered in this part 1. Kudos.
Six-string Samurai chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
Now I feel like I've read this before. Time to skim the reviews and see. :)
Six-string Samurai chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
A motorcycle, nice touch to keep them close together.
Six-string Samurai chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
Ending the chapter on a high note, eh?
Six-string Samurai chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
Still more questions, but I do like the bits of insight into what Ranma is thinking. I certainly don't see this proceeding easily for either our pig-tailed hero, or Kasumi.
Six-string Samurai chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Hmm, an interesting start to be sure. I have several questions as to past events, but I'll wait and see if the later chapters answer them for me. I know this was written a while ago, but a few spelling errors slipped past you towards the opening paragraphs. :)
silverstreak93242 chapter 9 . 7/30/2013
well, here's hoping that this review finds you well, and hopefully your muse is still working on this story! I admit, I was a little upset with the facts of what Kasumi went thru, but hey, I think in the end it will make her and Ranma a much better couple, since for a couple of differences, they both had abusive relationships that they had to get out of! I look forward to the next chapters, and I hope that your muse releases the chapters as they are ready, but update in your time, not just cause I or other readers are begging/pressuring you to do so! I like the premise, and I look forward to seeing the development of the relationship between Ranma and Kasumi! again, here's hoping that this review finds you well!
steelneil chapter 9 . 7/28/2013
Its nice to see you are still continuing "The Widow", its really sad that others have given up on good stories.
Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
Rose1948 chapter 9 . 4/25/2013
*chuckles* Poor Taro. Can't win, Poor jerkwad. I sincerely hope he gets his. Big time.

Nice chapter. Glad to see you writing more on this. Take care and thanks for sharing. Hope to see a new chapter soonish.
Ranmayamabushi chapter 9 . 4/23/2013
Great story so far, keep up the good work and thanks for sharing!
linkgold64 chapter 9 . 4/22/2013
very nice! plz update soooon!