Reviews for A Moment Like This
FamousNoOne chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
That was ALSO not what I expected. When I read Tonks' point of view, I thought Sirius had had.. issues... But clearly, he was just being regular old emotional Sirius!
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Oh thats brilliant - "ladies first" hahahaha

I love camis reaction to sirius comming back, it was sooooo cute,
Brilliant job :)
oirishgoddess chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Nyahh-hh-hh! I'm drowning (happily) in sweetness and fluffiness! :) Actually really enjoyed reading from Cami's POV, a good take on the whole situation.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Sirius does have some interesting friends. Nice one shot.
Anne J Black chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Aww... I liked it! )
Mrs.Hermione Jane Weasley chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Ahh, Remus' advice is ever so wise. Cami and Sirius are fantastic together and should have had very long and happy lives

together. YFF,

Jane Weasley
LolaCherryColaGirl chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
I want your writing skills ! And the ever so sexy Sirius ! Hehe I laughed like crazy when Cami went shopping, how I recognized that ! And the thing about warm water is so true ! I'm a bathjunkie, I shower like three times a day. Oh and Jay is very goodlooking, long black hair and the most amazing blue eyes. Anyway This OneShot was so good, and I'm gonna read some more I think.

X X X LolaCherryColaGirl

Ps. This one's going on my favorites list as well, and you're going on my favorite author list.
Mrs. Touchstone chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
knew i should have read your story list before i reviewed. Great. i like it!
Kileaiya chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
You being a hopeless romantic is a good thing!

That was so incredibly adorable! :D

*poke poke* I’d like to see a one shot of Remus’ thoughts when Tonks mistook him for her target at the beginning of Once in a Blue Moon, been meaning to tell you that, but I kept forgetting.
Kerchi chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
This is Kerichi, who didn't have a personality disorder 'episode', reviewing herself, just had a family member not realize that she was logged in, and their 'review' would be anything but anonymous! According to guidelines on this site, a 'T ' rating "contains content not suitable for children" and "minor suggestive adult themes". Teen Audience ratings are equal to PG13 on other fanfiction sites. The film 'The Breakup' with Jennifer Aniston, for example, is rated PG13 for sexual content, nudity, and language. I do imply Cami and Sirius are going to be intimate (after the story ends!) and Cami goes shopping for a contraceptive potion, but does that make this an M fic? I don't think so. On sites where stories have to be approved, this fic was given a Teen Audience rating. So I'm blushing, but not from describing mild sensuality and innuendo between adults who love each other. I'm embarrassed, and apologize to anyone getting mixed messages from "my" reviews! Lo siento mucho!
Kerichi chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Hey, what is this? The subject matter of this story is a "M"! This is more than a 13 yr old should know or consider. CMON.
FireQueen618 chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
i loved it was very cute!
missindependent1127 chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
that was great, i love that cami and sirius found each other! they are so great together, no strike that, they are perfect together!
sunny9847 chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
ROFL this was so funny and cute. I loved the trip to the apothocary. "Ladies First." A perfect line and so true. :) You have such a great way with romance. I love it. Thanks for a great story.

Sunny
rivers of gold chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Seeing how easy it was to apparate over here, I decided to do it again. Ooh, this story was GOOD. Lol, Cami wanting to clean when Sirius left...and I liked the scene in the apothecary. :D