Reviews for New York Minute
ladybrin chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
very cute fic- and you know what- i always felt that alex was the only one mature enough for her- sigh
markaleen chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Oooh! Such a great story! I really hope you write more for them! Awesome job!
FonzFan82 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Good so far. Are there more chapters?
big nathan chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
good job good job it was a good job
almost a jill sandwich chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
I'm surprised this is one of only two taxi fan fics out there :( It makes me so sad. Taxi is my all time favorite show. Please write more.
Kayla chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Please update this story! Its great, and what I wanted to happen at the end of that episode!
Tusk Of Thyme chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
I LOVE TAXI!

I've always felt these two belonged together! Maybe I'll write some of my own some day
epalladino chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
This was delightful; just like I remember the characters in the series (which I've not seen in decades). It really needs to have a sequel or a second chapter. Please? I would really like to see them go much further. Thanks, Beth Palladino
FoCuSyOuRmInD chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Just to tell you, i felt like looking around the website...so i came across this web page... i didn't actually read it...
RETURN OF THE GREAT MOCHILOCH chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
I had wandered by to see the lonesome fic that stood alone in the taxi universe. It's been too many years since I've watched this series, but your little fic brought back a lot of fond memories. It's funny how sometimes words can make us an inch taller. An inch, in which we recount most of our lives. Thank you.
RealityStarfish chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Hi! I never see or even hear of this show before, but I love your story. I was just surfing on random tv show category and ended up here. Nice story!
KC chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
I loved this. I always thought Alex and Elaine would make the best couple. I'd love to see a pairing of them on 'Numb3rs'. Your words really captured the feelings that were always running between the characters in Taxi.
SF Heinig chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
I always thought those two would get together! Now all you need to do is find a way to get Latka and Jim together. ) Brokeback Taxi.

Jim: I wish I knew how to quit you, Latka.

Latka: Thank you very much!

Seriously, it seems like you know where the story is going - if you want it to turn out more like an actual Taxi episode you have to find out a way to keep them apart until the end, and pepper it with the other characters. If you want it to turn sound more or less like a parody of romance novels then you're on the right track - you'll just have to bring both their exes back into the picture. I don't think we ever met Elaine's exhusband, might be an interesting character to create, especially within the realm of the Taxi universe!

Best,

sfh204
Della chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
Hello There,

Horay! Finally a Taxi story. Excellent!

Take care

Della
Amy Lee chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
I give this two thumbs DOWN. Sorry but I'm just being honest.