Reviews for The Best of Friends
Jasmine14447219 chapter 2 . 4/9/2014
Umm, that was ok, but I think I have to point out just one thing in paticular. The part where they say,

"...I always get bethrothal pendants; I don't want bethrothal pendants."
"Mhmm... Strictly speaking, after the age of sixteen, those are now marriage proposal pendants."

It makes no sense, because the word 'betrothal' means 'marriage proposal' or 'engagement'.

Just thought you should know.
LonkRSG chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
please keep it an R C and the sex out of it.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
i wanna see more aang and katara this was a good story aangs remarks did make me laugth a bit but katara was a bit too! resistant for me sorry just my view but i did like the story quick ending but i enjoyed it
Maryel Tonks chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
Beautiful story, is very romantic and also moments of humor.
I really liked congratulations
Kiracles chapter 5 . 7/7/2010
I like the humor/romance thing going on, but I would be fine with drama too. Though... You SHOULD continue this story. Please? TT~TT
jr chapter 5 . 8/29/2009
i think that you should keep it just the way it is at the moment since its already good but try to slow things down since i doubt that some one would start talking about sex marrge and kids that soon just make it a bit more realistic and it will be a great story
Punks 13 chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
this is good good job its funny too
Stargirlrox chapter 4 . 9/28/2008
What's wrong with him wearing water tribe clothing? It doesn't make any sense to me!
Mimo-Sene chapter 5 . 1/31/2008
That was quite amusing :D

Nice!
Therese Delacoeur chapter 5 . 10/9/2007
Wow! This was a fantastic story! A wee bit confusing, though, with the Spirit dialogue. Who all was talking there? I got one or two, but the rest are a mystery. Also, I thought the dialogue with no quotation marks at the beginning was a nice way to go, and the running dialogue was really Ernest Hemmingway-esque, and really nice, but the italics in Chapter Four a jump from either of those. I'd add the quotation marks in that section.

Also, you did a really wonderful job explaining why Aang was gone, and then never got back to it. Is Katara still in danger? Is Aang being reckless with her life? And the spirits - why are they trying to help Aang with his little Katara problem?

All that being said, this was an EXTREMELY good Kataang. Top ten, at least. I look forward to reading more of your Avatar material, even if it's not more of this particular story (though count my vote on continuing this one!).
TheMalevolentGod chapter 5 . 6/13/2007
Sequel! A sequel would be awsome. this fan fic is so gr8. please write a sequel!
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 5 . 5/7/2007
Well, that was certainly amusing. Aang's bluntness about his love for Katara seemed a bit to OOC, but I guess you're just playing up to the fact that a lot can change a person in a few years.

I hope you can continue to fanfic, possibly? With the identity crisis he was suffering from (still is?), this fanfic is just begging to be elaborated on. So please continue!
Alatril Carnesr chapter 5 . 3/4/2007
Aww. I love this fic. I REALLY love Aang saything that he wants to wait for marriage. There need to be more fics like this out there. It's well-written, attention-keeping, in character, and just so sweet. I love it.
whirleeq chapter 5 . 12/6/2006
Wow... wowowowowowowowow you know, it's a damned good thing I got off my ass and decided to catagorize the memories over at the aangxkatara community (incidentially, I am the one who started the community, but had to take a 'fandom break' for a little while...) because if I didn't, I wouldn't have stumbled across this gem (and it's... uh, supporting peice on the other site... talk about smoking hot and funny all wrapped together.)

Superb, and I hope to see more from you... long live Kataang! (And Zukaang, and Tophaang, and Sokkaang, and any pairing with aang in it ;) ).
Twilight chapter 5 . 7/17/2006
Well if it helps I really like this story. lol! And I really want it to continue. It's a very cute story. So, I would enjoy 3 more chapters.

Sincerely,