Reviews for Past love
TheGoldenCat chapter 15 . 10/22/2017
This story is better than a soap opera! Lol. Well, done my friend, well done.
Ley chapter 16 . 11/21/2015
Aww! I really love the story!
I was confused at first since I thought it has the same setting as the real Inuyasha manga/anime but this story you made is so interesting I couldn't stop reading ! XD I love Sesshomaru, he's so caring here you can feel his love for everyone especially how protective he was with Kagome. 3 Kikyo was so out of her character that I couldn't get used to it xD Naraku, as always is the worse can't believe he raped Kagome -_-
k.shirley chapter 16 . 12/3/2011
Wow sweet and wonderful! Is this story done re-editing or not yet? Cause I want to read It's seriously full of surprise! Surprise, surprise Anyway, both ended up together abd I'm super duper damn happy for them I will never forget this story
inukags chapter 16 . 9/30/2011
this story is amazing,absolutely love it's a sure thing that i want to read your
Dagger-Seishin chapter 16 . 11/8/2010
oo i really really liked this story nicely done!
XxInume-TakahashixX chapter 16 . 6/30/2010
Nice...real nice lol
WITCHBLADE86 chapter 11 . 11/26/2009
loved the story.. KUDOS!
lilangelchr30305 chapter 16 . 5/11/2009
yeah! i love it
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
keep up the god work on your story
Renesmee Carlie Cullen Girl chapter 3 . 3/13/2009
cute all of it i read then i was looking for it and i looked for like a month until i found it
NekoKags1292 chapter 16 . 2/6/2009
i loved this story ver good so aawesome so many words to describe it

yet i can only think of three

shows u how my brain works on weekends
angelluber chapter 16 . 2/3/2009
It was a great story... and you left it complete unlike some authors i have come across... i look forward to checking out your other stories...
piana chapter 15 . 1/3/2009
OMG! Such a great story! I love how you wrote it, and the Disneyland event was pretty funny! LOL! That was really realistic when everyone found out about each other at Kagome's house and when they were chained up. It reminded me of a Christopher Pike book as well as something on the Lifetime channel. I could picture all of that. The kids description is really awesome, I think you did a great job! Loved it!
Nightstar Grayson chapter 16 . 12/24/2008
Awe, I enjoyed this story a lot!

I think they should have more pups since they re-united.

:D
Precious5881 chapter 16 . 11/22/2008
I really enjoyed this story, I've added to my favorites, keep up the good work!