Reviews for The Bet
Ferdinand Sutcliff chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
That's neat! So good!
moski-bob chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
haha awesome :) loved the twistyness at the end xD

somehow i've managed to end up reading like a billion of your fics in one night. all i can say is i'm sorry about all the emails you'll be getting/have gotten already. :P

x

moski
studentofwords chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Nice twist!
chst chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Read and enjoyed!
ViperineVampire chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
oh...naughty numair. well. i'm still kinda on the edge because of not knowing what happens after chapter 1 of "Friends with Benefits"...but i figured if i read more of your fics that have more...closure. i'll feel less on the edge soon enough.

P.S.: oh gawd. i'm totally screwing up my studying!gah!my exams are in two days!i'm not supposed to be touching my laptop!OR reading...OR REVIEWING! *dies*
MsQuill101 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
awesome! i love the twist at the end! not some other cheesy, boring, old romance fanfic. i can't believe numair actually paid alanna to help him get daine interested in him!
tuningmyviola chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
I just want to say that this is absolutely fantastic and that I loved it, especially that twist at the end!
Shiba-.-Sempai chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
ADORABLY WONDERFUL!
akiismarina chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
woot woot. you rock, i can't beleive it, numair set it up? amazing. i iolize u. *bowing down*
Geena-Waters chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
I liked this, especially that twist at the end, lol. Wonderful!
ReCoGnItIoN chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Great, v funny ending.
BookWorm 124 chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
i love the twist at the end! really good.
Lady Knight 1512 chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
This was such a great little one-shot. Loved the twist at the end. You know, it would make an excellent longer fic. Some people might be put off because they know how it ends, but you could go back to the beginning. It would be amazing and i would totally read it. In fact, I wish i'd thought of it first. *sigh* Never mind. Anyway, it's just an idea.

~LK1512~
Palomino chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
This is so funny! I loved it.
solsere chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
That was a nice ficlet. I love your random stories about Daine/Numair. They're all so fun. The twist in the end was particularly delightful. I had been wondering why Alanna would be so prejudiced abainst Wild Mages at the beginning, as it didn't seem in character for her, but later as the plot unfolded, I could definately see her doing it out of a bet. Tee hee. Wouldn't it be fun for Daine to realize that Numair had it all arranged from the start? But ending it here is good.

(get back to work on the Billionaire Scientist & his new secretary please!)