Reviews for Still Running
Labyrinth01 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
This is a great story. I'm glad she kept on running-the Scoobies don't deserve her. I just only wish she ran with Angel.
Serrafina chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Beautifully written. Just two complaints: 1) There aren't scene breaks, which would be helpful; 2) I wish you would continue!
SWChica2005 chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Interesting AR story. I liked how Buffy put together a private investigations just like Angel. Sad that she keeps running thought. Great story!
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Every time I forget about what made Buffy and Angel one of the great romantic pairings of our generation, a story like this helps me remember. Love is not always hearts and flowers, happiness and romance. There is anxiety, bitterness, pain and misunderstandings. There is loss, loneliness and the failure to reconcile. But there is also intuitively knowing when the other is there, hurting and wanting your presence and yearning for them even when you know that won't necessarily make things better. Authors like you help us to remember and keep the torch burning.
goddessa39 chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
I like angst. I write angst. BA forver! More to this please. It would be nice if the scoobies didn't know, personally. I totally blame them for all the troubles post it. Continue.