Reviews for Today
OxIzzyxO chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Someone might have told you already but I'll tell you anyway. To make a chapter story you just make your first chapter. post it, make the second chapter, then go to the file (or whatever you want to call it) for your first chapter, then click on content/chaapters, and upload you new chapter!
tentenNneji4EvA chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
aww how cute but i ask u no im pleading plz write more where the wedding stops and tenten and neji get to be together! plz do it for me!
Shubhs chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
That was a pretty good drabble but I suggest that you upload 3 drabbles in one chappy...Btw the instructions for uploading chapter stories is given in Help so just check it out...XP XD XD
CantarellaKisses chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
I liked this. The flow was good and there was the right amount of angst.
B.Q chapter 1 . 4/29/2007

Mistress of Sarcasm chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
I've loved this story since I saw it last summer, but I never got up the courage to leave a review, because I was afraid I would start gushing like a fangirl, and I hate it when I do that. But, in all honest, you've capture a truly sorrowful yet beautiful moment, and I applaud you for it.

Keep up the good work!

Insomniac Owl chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Completely ambigious, but that's what makes it a good thing I suppose. It could be just about anyone really. Wait... caged bird, isn't that something to do with Neji;s curse-mark, the one that marks him as a branch clan member? Neji then... and someone else.
DarlingKittystar chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
So sad. Its good and I like it
Denwa chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
OMG! Who is it? For me, it Sasuke and Sakura, but that's just how my carzy brain works. XD Oh well...
GraphiteHeron chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
I like your little bit here, it's a good play on emotions. As to making a multichapter, if you snoop around in your account enough, you'll find out how. I mean, I'm just a curious idiot, so essentially, I just stumbled across it, but it has something to do with submitting the document, and then editing the content. Look around, you'll find it. Until then, good work.
Rain Sky chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Neji and... someone. I like Hinata...

-last line of story "willgrant" needs a space between 4th and 5th letters.
Seeking-Soul chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
that was very nicely written for me its about neji and hinata, but it could be others. keep writting stories! _
I forgot chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
who is this he/she you are talking about? either way, it was sweet.