Reviews for The Lord of the Decoder Rings
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 6 . 10/14/2006
Too bad you're not writing the sequels... but this last chapter was just great! I especially liked Arnold and Rhonda's interaction... and Iggy goes to Jamaica? Genius!

charizardag chapter 6 . 10/13/2006
Well, this chapter and story is still great. I hope you feel up to writing again soon
almostinsane chapter 6 . 10/13/2006
Great chapter! This is was very good! Though, I'm a bit dissappointed that this won't be continued. Anyway, this was good! God bless!
charizardag chapter 5 . 9/6/2006
I noticed you refrenced some other shows. nice. keep it up
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 5 . 9/6/2006
Magnificent chapter! Great adaptation of the journey through the dwarves' kingdom, and the fight with the goblins and The Balrog... The Sewer King? Genius!

Funny references to Avatar and Fairy Oddparents.

I understand what you mean about other shows. I started writing mainly Rugrats and Tiny Toons, but I had been writing some other stuff when getting the right idea.

almostinsane chapter 5 . 9/6/2006
Great chapter! NO! ARNOLD'S GRANDPA! I hope to read more! God bless!
Dark Lady of the Sith chapter 4 . 8/5/2006
Heh heh, I don't know if playing World of Warcraft qualifies him for being on the quest...but he does have to go, so... XD

Hmm, I wonder what the Balrog will be...

(And you don't like Oblivion? I think that game rocks! Well, not every1 likes those types of games I guess...it does take awhile to level up and such...)

Well, I still like the video game-like descriptions. You rock! _

Update ASAP!
Hellerick Ferlibay chapter 4 . 8/5/2006
The story looks kinda strange without Halga. You're gonna make Eowyn of her? Then who's going to be Faramir? Brainy? Eww...
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 4 . 8/4/2006
Oh, yeah! Another wonderful chapter!

And why you put Bridget in your stories? The question should be, why she isn't in more fics? The girl is a beautiful and cool butt-kicking machine!

charizardag chapter 4 . 8/4/2006
Awsome chapter, man
Cordalee chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
this is an amazing story... i love it!
Dark Lady of the Sith chapter 3 . 7/8/2006
Awesome! I especially like the 1s and the quest updating things. It reminds me of a video game. :)

Were you inspired by a video game to put that in here? Either way, I think it's cool. Who'd of thought Sid would be Aragorn though, huh? Keep up the good work!

Update ASAP!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 3 . 7/7/2006
Excellent chapter! Wonderful adaptation, as usual. Cool detail about adding Robert, Park, and Sid, and great idea about having Bridget on next chapter; you do a terrific job with her and her girls!

charizardag chapter 3 . 7/7/2006
not bad. keep it up, man, this is good
almostinsane chapter 3 . 7/7/2006
Great chapter! Lol. Sid being like Aragorn? I feel sorry for the girl that's going to be Arwen. Or are you puting a character like that in here? Anyway, good job!