Reviews for Northern Crater
farfromdaylight chapter 4 . 6/7/2007
I love this. It's such an interesting take on the post-Meteor thing. I wish very much there was more of it, but eh... I guess you don't get all you want. I'll still put this on my alert list just in case it gets updated. Great job.
fallenbloodykillerangel chapter 4 . 1/4/2007
Hello?

*Knocks on author's door*

It's been how long, and this story isn't updated yet? (

I want to know what happens!

Please update, please?

nobusinesslikeshowbusiness chapter 2 . 10/18/2004
Great writing! Good story!

But we need more than hints. ~_
Gatita chapter 4 . 8/3/2004
YOu have to contintue this!
lilsweet chapter 4 . 7/10/2004
Hello? *Knocks on author's door* It's been how long, and this story isn't updated yet? ( There are rarely any good stories, and I have to say this is one of the best I've read so far. I want to know what happens! Please update, please? Let us know what happens, and where Yuffie is and... and... and a lot of other stuff, too!
NekoKatakura chapter 4 . 3/21/2004
PLEASE finish this! i wanna read more! MORE! MORE! please update...some time or another...
Anni and Uni chapter 4 . 5/29/2002
Or UNI in the last review (not this fic)

Well... you gotta finish this. Are you gonna finish this?

Please tell me if you are... it's soooo cool. Sweet too.

PLEASE FINISH IT SOON. NO ONE WRITES GREAT VINCENT FICS LIKE YOU DO... PLEASE!
Sylver-Star189 chapter 4 . 3/28/2002
If you dont write more soon, I am going to HARM YOU! ...somehow... Gods, this is great, I love what you're doing with the whole Vinny/Cid father/son thing, it's cute! PLEASE keep going, if i dont read more i am going to die!...kinda... hehe! Great job!
lefcadio chapter 4 . 3/26/2002
yay! *grins* i love fics set after they beat seph...and this one's especially good cause it actually sounds like it could fit in with the storyline. _ the cid/vin stuff is so kawaii! you're seriously the best cid/vin author i've seen, and you have to write more of this fic!
SephirothsReflex chapter 4 . 5/24/2001
Wow... I'm Impressed! Continue please! Such an exquisite piece...
Princess Artemis chapter 4 . 5/24/2001
I like this, I think you know that... Anyway, it's interesting to see the cycles of people waking up and getting some introspectiveness for them, and then to find them all sleeping on Vincent :)
Emerald Embers chapter 4 . 5/24/2001
Woo-hoo! I love this fanfic! Nice job on Barrett by the way, I'd never thought about him like that before... I confess to falling into the Mr-T stereotype when it comes to Barrett most of the time, but you made him deep! Something I know I couldn't do! Great!
Emerald Embers chapter 3 . 5/23/2001
Please tell me there's more to this? Please? This is very, very, VERY good stuff. I really like 'ickle Cid'. He's so kawaii! And I'm in love with Vincent as usual _ Your writing is excellent, and I can't wait for more.
Wyna Hiros chapter 3 . 5/21/2001
I love Vincent fics...(Vincent and Cid are one of my favorite couplings for a fanfic_) Ever since I read Gaia's Cliff a while back, I was always hoping you'd do another one. And this certainly wasn't a dissappointment._ I like the way you made the demons, especially Galian (Galian and Chaos . So kawaii!)

Sort of off topic, but think you could read my Vincent 'fic? It's called "Raven Wings and A Pair of Blood-Red Eyes".

Er, back to the review. I know, getting long winded. Since I'm reviewing, the only thing that could be a little bit better is that you describe a bit more the battles (As opposed to "cast ultima on such and such etc"...I think I saw that in another 'fic though). Otherwise, your 'fic is really good (you can tell if I like it if I put the 'fic and *you* as an author on my favorite's list_. Keep up the good work!

-Wyna Hiros