Reviews for Price of a friend
Paniz chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Poor shun!:-(

Its about 6years i know saint seiya and i'm realy in love with him!:-D i wish he was real so i went and flirt with him and marry with him!:-*

If anyone have hansome photo of him and his friends pls sent to my mail:

Paniz_shan yahoo com

Tnx to you and anyone!:-P
MillaSnape chapter 10 . 10/23/2010
By the way, it's important to add: one of my favorite things about these boys is how self-sacrificing they are in the name of the greater good and/or friendship. They will do everything and anything for each other, with a love that touches in its depth (and which most of us simply can't copy in real life). You've captured that sentiment very well, very believably. Your angst in general works so well - I love it how you get a character feeling insecure, or guilty, or fearful of rejection, I can feel his pain in his thoughts perfectly. Even when the insecurity is totally unfounded (why would Shun ever fear Hyoga to reject him & be disgusted of him, because he was raped? That is an absurd idea. And yet, I totally bought his panic.)
MillaSnape chapter 11 . 10/23/2010
I've been a Saint Seiya fan for over 15 years now, but I never read their fan fiction. This was my very first. (On the other hand, I read snarry like there is no tomorrow!) I loved the premise, and you executed it really well, really sucking me into the drama and making me feel Hyoga's and Shun's pain. Thank you for that. Now I'm on to reading the sequel... and I have the feeling I'll be reading much more Saint Seiya fan fics from now on! :-)
subaru1999 chapter 11 . 3/27/2009
Hurray! that was a wonderful story... I was so worried about Hyoga but I'm glad it worked out in the end. I hope you continue to write 'Price of trust' cause I'm sure many people cant wait to read it, myself included... Keep up the good work!
Fire-Chan9490 chapter 11 . 3/17/2009
GRGH... SUSPENSE TO THE MAX. Well, not really. But why did you stop here? *feels like a whiney kid* It's quite interesting, although some of the words are misspelled and some grammar errors here and there, but nothing bad enough to affect comprehension. :) The sequel had better come out soon! (As if I'm one to talk... I never update...)
Smily90 chapter 11 . 3/14/2009
I love Kavolsky! Really, u r an angst-writer: I was next to have a heart attack when Igor put the gun against Hyoga! But now all r safe So, I'm quite curious to know how Hyoga explain all and more what will go on with the others. When the sequel? I don't want stress u... but I'm really waiting for it! Bye
Allpheratz chapter 11 . 3/14/2009
Gracias por el final, me gusto mucho pero esperaba la reunión con los demás, aunque supongo que veré mas emoción en las secuelas. Me encanta la idea de las secuelas.

Thanks for the final, I liked much but I expect reunion with the others, although I imagine that I will see more excitement things in the sequels. I love the idea of sequels.
MysticFantasy chapter 11 . 3/14/2009
very awesome. I got scared thinking that Igor had killed Hyoga but thank goodness helped arrived. I hope the next story is great too. thanks.
Dark Cyradis chapter 10 . 3/13/2009
Oh noes! Igor and the baddies are closing in! But of course, it's inevitable that we have a showdown before the boys can escape-I just hope poor Hyoga doesn't have to take too much more damage (my toes and fingers are virtually aching in sympathy with his _ ). Oh, who am I kidding? Knowing Hyoga, he'll throw himself hand and foot into the fray, even with that broken wrist.

Oh! But I have to say-Lilith-san, you did SUCH a great job with the emotions in this chapter! That's just the way it all had to resolve itself-Shun finally letting all the emotional hurt out to Hyoga, who gallantly comforts him despite his broken wrist and impending frostbite. Poor, poor Hyoga! But I guess since he gave up his Cosmo for this mission, he kind of sees himself as consigned to die anyhow, huh? I'm just glad Shun opened up to him and is now giving him the sweet, heartfelt appreciation Hyoga deserves for all his trouble. I was double gratified with Shun warming Hyoga like that at the end-you took the words out of my mouth literally! (I even mentioned something like this in my review of the previous chapter-lol! I guess great minds think alike? :P) It was a great idea to use the Cosmo to create some extra warmth around Hyoga too-and since H has lost the comforting presence of his own Cosmo, feeling Shun's must've been very soothing, huh? Poor Hyoga I hope all he's suffered will have been worth it in the end ;_;

AWESOME chapter! I can't wait to read the next one
Dark Cyradis chapter 9 . 3/13/2009
Oh-ho! So the plot thickens with the mysterious old lady in Tokyo I like that we got to see a little more of Natasha here-it's good even to flesh out the villains. Especially since she's left emotional scars on Shun, she seems like a villain we *should* get to know a little more-it will definitely develop Shun's inner struggle a bit too.

Now, I know this is firmly a non-slash story, but honestly-with poor Hyoga just about dying of hypothermia out there, isn't it a little cold of Shun *not* to get into the sleeping bag with him? :P They don't have to "do" anything-but after the emotional strife both of them have suffered (Hyoga losing his Cosmo, his friends, his status as Saint and his whole life, more or less, and Shun being kidnapped and raped), I'm sure a bit of platonic hugging, solace and affection-not to mention warmth!-in the midst of this brutal, icy landscape is perfectly permissible. Just my two cents. ;-)

So glad you're continuing this Now off to chapter 10! :D
subaru1999 chapter 10 . 3/12/2009
thanks for the quick update! im glad shun was finally able to talk to hyoga... keep up the good work!
Allpheratz chapter 10 . 3/4/2009
Your history is more interesting, I like to read it again after so long. I love action that I read and how things are going.

Tu historia esta cada vez más interesante, me agrada volver a leerla despues de tanto tiempo. Me gusta mucho la acción que leo y como van las cosas.
Smily90 chapter 10 . 3/4/2009
Super! A chap at week! I love it!

I'm so happy that Shun open up! U r a very good writer, this chap was full of emotion and I really liked read it.

I hope to see a new chap the sooner possible :P

Bye
Fire-Chan9490 chapter 10 . 3/4/2009
ARRGH... WHY? Another cliff hanger? Well, at least Shun finally confessed. That was a lot of chapters of "she... well, I'll just not think about it" thoughts from him.

I have a question though, why don't they clean up after themselves? Wouldn't it make it harder for them to be tracked?
MysticFantasy chapter 10 . 3/3/2009
oh poor shun. that must have been hard for him to tell hyoga. i hope he'll be ok. thanks for updating the story.